CHAPTER 07 A change of heart

Morning
Liam's captive

A young girl with blonde hair walks down the hallway quickly as the guard she passed by gave her a small bow, she bows back politely, turning hallways to hallways. Finally she reach her destination, the room where Liam's in.

She slowly opens the door, make a small squeak noises, the girl yelp slightly, didn't want to shutter Liam.

Liam smile as he turns towards the door, noticed the young girl who's hiding behind it. "I know you're here, Trisha. I've already told you just come in, I won't tell Amideal about this." Liam said softly as the girl slowly opens the door fully and step inside, a blush on her face as she didn't looks at Liam, closing the door behind her.

She title her head with curiosity, watching Liam sitting on the chair that beside the long table in the middle of the room as he doing some sort of origami, flipping the red paper over as he folding it in different ways. "What...are you doing?" Trisha asked politely as she sat beside Liam, watching the man folding the red paper.

"Ever heard of origami?" Liam asked without looking at Trisha, she shake her head shyly, continue watching the man folding the paper. "Amediel didn't tell me much about human's culture." Trisha said shyly, as he chuckle slightly.

"Thought so, he's a busy man after all!" Liam said, title his head a little.

"Origami is a thing where you fold papers into things, like animal, toys... it can be difficult for those who with no crafty hands but people can learn, right?" Liam said with a smile, side glance at Trisha who looks back at him, nod her head slightly. "I learn to fold paper when I was young, my pa teach me and it become a habit when I get bored." Liam said, grabbing another paper and roll it.

" They said I'm incredible because my hands can fix and make stuff, I just a normal man! Trying to live up a good live..." Liam mumble as he stick the thin roll of paper in the origami flower, Trisha looks at it with curious eyes. "There you go, a delicate rose for a delicate girl..." Liam said as he put the origami rose beside Trisha left ear, makes the girl blushing a lot.

" Liam said as he put the origami rose beside Trisha left ear, makes the girl blushing a lot

"T-thank you..." Trisha said, gently grab the origami rose off and twril it around, smile slightly because she likes it. "Glad you like it, maybe I should make more..." Liam said as he stand up, but quickly sat back down because he faint a little, holding his head with his hand.