𝒙𝒍𝒗𝒊. the end of something

"he's right. they'll never stop." bonnie nodded her head agreeing with him before frowning her eyebrows and quickly looking over at diego — five doing the same thing.

"im sorry, since when are you an expert of the commission?" asked five.

"since I got back from there. which reminds me, you dear mother told me to tell you that you are my responsibility while she sort things out." diego said lazily over to Sebastian who groaned and mumbled some nonsense underneath his breath.

"what?"

"yeah, they headhunted me, offered me a job. full time with benefits which I had to turn down." diego informed them.

"they headhunted you — the village idiot." five said grinning teasingly at diego who gave him a look.

"what, am I not allowed to be headhunted? only the almighty five needs to be in demand?"

Allison sat down besides sebastian who gave her a soft smile which she returned back putting a hand on his shoulder in comfort.

"Diego, you're not commission material, all right? got an obstinate nature to ya." said five frowning his eyebrows as Bonnie got away from him with a deep sigh and sat down next to sebastian as well dropping her head onto his shoulder.

"who do you think it was that figured out vanya was the one that causes doomsday and stopped it? me."

"hey!" Klaus shouted to Diego who want paying attention to him and instead getting closer to five who kept a sarcastic smile on his face up to Diego.

"I figured it all out on the infinite switchboard."

"you were on the infinite switchboard?" asked five.

"hell, yeah. i made that machine my bitch. y'all need to recognize that I got shit going on y'all don't even know about." Diego finally snapped glancing at everyone.

"oh, sorry. you've got things going on?"

"this isn't helpful."

"and guess who can make bonnie stop seeing your bitch ass. me." he would never do that but in his mind he was on a roll and wasn't going to stop by any means. "look, I met the resistance in their secret lair. all right? i went through orientation and I passed and I stopped doomsday."

"where's my mom?" Sebastian asked sighing deeply and leaning forward on his knees.

"she's with your aunt." Diego waved his hand at sebastian who rolled his eyes standing up from the stairs and walking up the stairs and over up stairs to where vanya was at.

Bonnie and Allison sat there listening to the boys argue about literally anything. going from how long their dicks were — which Allison and Bonnie didn't want to know — to the nickname of luther who was offended and educated them.

"Shut the fuck up already." Bonnie groaned standing up from the stairs and stretching out before lazily looking at everyone. "No one gives two shits about who's longer, literally don't care and it's disgusting unless it's five — we're literally being tracked down by every single organization that can kill us. we need to either get a plan or go get the fuck out of here."

"language bon bon." klaus said pointing over to Bonnie who's face dropped giving Klaus a face which he only held his arms up in surrender.

"okay, we need to box those windows and stay here." diego then said backing up his daughter who sighed in relief nodding her head at him.

"I'm leaving." vanya said now down stairs with sebastian standing behind her with his arms crossed over his chest.

"I'm going with her." sebastian said locking eyes with Bonnie who tilted her head to the side.