𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. the doomsday plan

chapter thirty-six, episode five
the doomsday plan.

               "ALL right. first off, i wanna say im sorry." five stated off standing up in front of his siblings and his girlfriend who were sitting in front of him.

"i know i really screwed the pooch on this whole going-back-in-time-and-getting-stuck thing. but the real kick in the pants here is we brought the end of the world back here with us." five said putting his lips in a tight line and looking at everyone and then his eyes landed on bonnie who smiled at him and held two thumbs up at him. reassuring him that he's doing good.

"oh god, again." klaus whined from the background glancing at his family who all sunk into their seats and looking away from Klaus who gasped. "all of you knew? why am i always the last one to find out about the end of the — oh my gosh — my cult is gonna be so pissed. five! i told them we had until 2019."

"you have a cult?" bonnie asked excitedly to klaus who grinned at her nodding his head.

"i told them about you as well, they think your a goddess."

"cool." bonnie breathed out nodding her head and then looking back at five who held a bored face.

"we have until Monday. we have six days."

"is it vanya." klaus deadpanned.

"klaus." allison exclaimed to Klaus who shrugged his shoulders taking a sip of his drink.

"what? it's usually vanya."

Bonnie looked over at vanya who seemed let down and even though bonnie herself wasn't feeling too good mentally she didn't want others to feel the same way. bonnie stood up from her seat and walked over to vanya and sat next to her sending her a comfort smile.

"do you have any leads, five?" said allison after glaring at Klaus who continued to shrug his shoulders only stating his only true fact.

"yeah, we have one." five said grabbing the folder that Diego handed him and then gave it to Allison who opened it up and saw the picture inside of it.

"holy shit, is that dad?"

"yeah."

bonnie stood up from the couch so that vanya could look as well at the folder that held the picture of reginald. "that's him?"

"standing on the grassy knoll." Diego confirmed to them.

bonnie was pulled by five who wrapped his arm around her waist and she leaned herself back to his chest. she sighed deeply as some part of her relaxed completely. "Diego, Bonnie and I, with the help of penelope and her son have been trying to talk to dad about what exactly this means. so far, we've got nothing."

"not nothing." diego muttered turning his head up to look at the two young couple and then at his siblings on the couch, "he's planning to kill Kennedy."

"maybe. but we don't know who or what sets doomsday in motion." five pointed out, "could be Kennedy, could be something entirely independent."

"theres only something we do know that changed the timeline." bonnie added.

"we have to make it right again." five finished what Bonnie said.

"yeah, but how, if we don't know what's broken?" Allison asked.

"oh come on. do the math." Diego scoffed shaking his head, "we know dads having shady-ass meetings with some shady-ass people. we know he's on the grassy knoll in three days to kill the president. so I think we all know what we have to do."