𝒙𝒗𝒊. (h)garold jenkins

chapter sixteen, episode seven
(h)garold jenkins

DIEGO brought back the folder that held the information on who was harold Jenkins. turns out harlod jenkins is leonard peabody. bonnie asked who the peabody, jokes saying if he was a dog, before noticing the angry stare of allison and she informed them that leonard peabody is the guy who is going out with vanya.

that's way, the quartet was getting out of the car in front of harold's house, well the direction that was on the blue folder. "be careful, okay? we don't know what peabodys capable of."

"not gonna lie, i imagine him as the a dog from the movie peabody." bonnie said shielding the sun away from her eyes with her hand as she walked besides five who laughed but immediately stopped letting out a groan.

"yeah, he didn't seem dangerous when I first saw him. looked kinda scrawny."

"yeah, well. So are most serial killers and mass murderers." allison said and Bonnie immediately looked over at five sending him a smile, "i mean, look at him."

"thanks." five said and bonnie noticed how he started to limp while walking but she knew that if she dared to ask him, five would deny it.

"good point. so what's this guy want with vanya?" Diego asked.

"i don't know. how about we ask him after we kill him?" allison asked walking up the stairs behind Diego who stopped them.

"whoa, whoa. hey, look, I'm gonna burst through-" Diego said looking back over towards the trio but allison wasn't there anymore and bonnie was going to open the door with the doorknob but Diego pulled her away

"you know what? it would be nice for people just to stick to-" bonnie rounded Diego quickly grabbing fives hand and he grabbed it tightly teleporting them inside of the house leaving Diego outside.

they landed inside of the kitchen and bonnie almost tripped over nothing but the landing wasn't on her side. five grabbed her from her waist holding a tight grip on her body and holding her close to him as she lifting her back up.

a flustered bonnie placed her hands on his chest smiling at him softly when she heard a loud thud and a glass breaking. the two looked at each other before heading over towards Diego who jumped through the window.

"Subtle."

bonnie kneeled down to Diego pushed him on his back as he groaned in pain. five went over to the door and opened it looking at Diego confused, "you know the door was unlocked."

"told you so." she never told him but she was about to do it. Diego glared at her standing up sticking his hand out for Bonnie to grab and stand up as well.

"yeah, well, my way works just fine." Diego said putting a hand behind his back cracking it a little from his fall. "spread out. yell if you, uh, you know, you're in trouble."

Diego walked away from them before turning around and pointing at five, "she sticks with you. just this once." once he said that he walked away again as Bonnie scoffed crossing her arms over her chest.

"ah, inspiring leadership."

"one of the greats."

"he sucks ass." Bonnie complained walking away from them and over to the kitchen. five followed quickly behind her but Bonnie was going to look for any clues, she wanted food.

she opened the top shelf and she grabbed the Doritos that were sitting there calling out her name. she grabbed the bag settling it in her arm before starting to munch in them. she looked over towards the fridge frowning her eyebrows when she noticed the flyer of vanya playing the violence inviting people to see it.