𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. the white violin

chapter twenty-three, episode ten
the white violin

BONNIE and five ran inside of the theater and there wasn't anyone inside besides their family and a group of men shooting their guns at them. Bonnie turned her head up towards the stage and her eyes landed on vanya who was glowing while playing the violin intensely.

"five, Bonnie, get down!" luther shouted at them and the pair quickly got under and behind the row of chairs. Bonnie putting up her shield on her and five but the teenage boy still proceeded to put his body over Bonnie shielding her.

"five, bonnie I thought you guys bailed on us!" luther shouted ducking his head as a bullet flew above him.

"we had an errand to run."

"five what the hell did I say about bringing Bonnie into your shit?!" Diego shouted over at five sticking his head from between the seats to catch Bonnie and make sure she was in one piece. "stop it!"

"now is not the time!" Bonnie was the one who shouted back this time harshly.

"this is bad."

"you know these guys?" Diego asked five who nodded his head.

"yeah, I do."

"and?"

"well - we're screwed." five muttered shrugging his shoulders. one of the men in suit with red goggles busting through the door and the dad-daughter duo started to throw their knives at him, stabbing him down to the ground.

"guys," Klaus yelled entering the theater throw the nearest exit, "it's cha-cha! it's cha-cha, she-"

"Klaus! get down!" Klaus heard Luther's scream and he dropped down with a yell to the ground putting his arms over his head. five got off on top of Bonnie and whispered something in her ear and at first Bonnie was against it but there was no time for discussion.

once Bonnie dropped the shield for five to teleport out Bonnie put it back on herself and covered her head with her arms, putting them over her ears and closing her eyes tightly not knowing what was going on anyone. she kept on hearing shouts and yells from everything, gun shooting, people fighting with each other, vanyas violin and the sentence, "it's Ben."

Bonnie got up abruptly pushing herself away from the chairs and she glanced over at Diego who was fighting with cha-cha chocking her to death. a gasp escaped her lips and she ran over to him shouting his name as loud as she can so that it can go over the noises surrounding them.

Diego had a hand wrapped around tightly around her neck and his fist lifting up ready to kill her but the second his head turned around to lock eyes with Bonnie who had tears slipping down her eyes shaking her head and calling out his name, Diego's mind clicked.

his mind went back to what five said about honoring patch and being a good father figure to Bonnie. Diego let out a chocked sob and a, "I'm sorry." to bonnie before he dropped cha-cha to the ground and walked over to bonnie bringing her into his arms.

bonnie sank into his arms wrapping her arms around his torso and dropping her head onto his chest and she felt Diego shaking violently, his arms tighten more around her. bonnie rubbed his back before letting go wiping her eyes. "let's go save the world, da-Diego."

Diego nodded his head not noticing her slip up and the two headed over towards the rest of the family who was looking at them. "where were you guys?"

"honoring a memory." diego sighed leaning himself against the row of seats glancing at them all. Allison put her hand on Diego's shoulder sending him a comfort smile along as Bonnie. "so, how do you wanna end this thing?"