𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. hargreeves family drama

chapter eight, episode three
hargreeves family drama.

"SO what's going on with you and that old man?" Klaus asked as him and bonnie walked aimlessly around the roads, heading towards the umbrella academy.

"what?" bonnie asked glancing up at him while she licked her ice cream. "five?"

"oh don't act dumb bon bon! even Ben notices it." Klaus said pointing to his side making bonnie frown her eyebrows and glance over to where he was pointing at but there wasn't anyone there. "he even stuck up for you back there."

"that's only because, well, uh, I don't know." Bonnie shrugged her shoulders as they turned to the sidewalk where the academy was at. Klaus dropped the subject with a sigh and shrugging his shoulders.

once they arrived at the academy bonnie quickly ran over to the living room and a sigh of relief left her mouth. "Diego!"

the older man turned around who had his arms crossed and his once stone cold face soften by a lot as he noticed the girl he had been worried about. "you are in trouble, young lady!" he snapped pointing his finger up at bonnie who was making her way to him.

bonnie stopped mid way towards them dropping her arms to the side of her body. everyone turned they're heads around to Diego and bonnie. "come here." Diego then dropped his finger making bonnie laugh and ran over to him and practically jumping in him wrapping her arms around his neck.

allison and Klaus smiled softly at the sight of their brother acting like a dad to the girl who cared deeply about him. Luther frowned his eyebrows and then started to think about his past actions, the way he wasn't being fair with the girl he barely knew.

"you had me worried sick, kid." Diego whispered to her hugging her tightly. bonnie groaned trying to get out of his strong grip. Diego pulled away from the hug setting her down and put out a finger to her and his face turned into a serious one, "do that again and im sending you to boarding school."

"you're joking." bonnie deadpanned her face dropping completely in horror and the rest of them also dropped their smiles but then Diego laughed standing straight and messing with her hair.

"im just fucking with you."

"language!" klaus shouted speed walking to Bonnie and placing his hands over her ears making the girl laugh knowing that Klaus knows all the things she's capable of.

Diego lazily glanced down at Bonnie and when their eyes locked together the two burst into laughter along with Allison and Klaus while luther walked away awkwardly and brought in the tv.

the hargreeves family along with bonnie stood in front of the tv watching the type that Allison found and showed luther who wanted to show the rest. it was of grace, the robot mom, and reginald on the tape. Reginald was laying on the bed while Grace was grabbing something.

bonnie couldn't see anything and she didn't really honestly know what was going on. in the middle of watching the tape vanya came through the door and bonnie smiled softly at vanya which she returned it back.

"i mean, do you really think Mom would hurt dad?" vanya asked towards the end of the tape sitting down on the chair. Luther and Diego were both standing up, Allison was leaning against the pole while Klaus and Bonnie leaned against the couch.

"you haven't been home in a long time, vanya." luther snapped at vanya making bonnie glare at him, "maybe you don't know Grace anymore."

"werent you send to the moon and just recently got back? in my opinion, you probably don't know Grace anymore." Bonnie snarled at the older men who then turned his head to the girl who had her arms crossed over her chest sending daggers at luther.