💕Only Mine💕

Start from the beginning

Aap ese bich me kyu bethe Ho...?

Ridhu :- yes... Ye hamali mumma hai... Aaapko na vyankteshwara... Marenge... Hamali mumma hume chahiye...

Pari  is being angry bird hit her dadi's arm and blabbering in baby language and try to go inside the room while Amma hold her frock and she is one place only slid with full strength..

Raghav :- Amma... ..wo me bol raha tha ki...

Amma :- bilkul chup... Chup... Raghav tu bolega to pitega aaj mere hath se...

Aur tum teeno miniature of raghav rao... Kya gussa dikha raha hai mere ko... Me tera daddy hai na uska bhi Amma hai....to mujse itna gussa nakko... Dikhane ka...

Raghav :- par Amma me ne kuch nahi kiya...

Amma :- tu ruk abhi bhi bol raha hai kisse kuch nahi kiya... Agar tune ek kadam bhi aage badaya na to mere hath se pitoge tum..

Raghav :- Amma... Ye kuch jyada nahi hai... Me apni pallavi se dur nahi rahega... Use mera jaroorat hai... Jane do Amma...

Amma :- tu aur ye teen nanhe Badmas pura din Mera beti ko aapne piche bhagate rehte ho... Vo bechari pure din tumhare piche hi rehta hai uska khud ka kam bhi kare Aur tum logo bhi sambhale... Kabhi pucha hai usse wo kaise handle karti hai tum sab ko..?

Raghav :- Amma ye sab ka khyal hamesha rakhta hai... Wo mera wife hai...

And saying that all trio trying to another attempt to go inside the room where pallavi is sitting and watch them pittyfully.

Pari is make fool Amma and swipe away inside the room giving million dollars smile to pallavi and with her rivu and ridhu both screaming loudly and running inside with force and climbs up on bed and fastly hide themselves in their mother's embrace while blanket over them and from inside the blanket peep out from and show tongue to thier grandma.

Pallavi embrace them trio and they're specially doing victory dance in front of their grandma.

Pallavi :- babies apne dadi ko ese nahi chidhate... Sorry Bolo inhe...

Rivu ridhu both deny for forgiveness but pallavi's harsh and loud voice they quickly say sorry while holding thier ears.

Pari bachha dadi ko kissi de do aul kan pakdo Chalo... Gandi bat dadi se ese bat nahi karte... Bad manners...

Pari not listening pallavvi but pallavi being a strict mother place her infront of Amma and told PARI to do as she said...

Pari goes in Amma's lap and kisses her face and instead of her ears she hold Amma's ears see this Raghav and both twins are look at pari with mouth open o shape and control thier laughter...

Amma is also shock like Raghav and pallavi and she smiles at pari and said,

Yeah to pura raghav ka miniature nikla Mera kan pakdke Soly bolna hai... Smartness me apne NaNa ko piche chod dega...

Pari gives her innocent toothy grin to her grandma and in split of second she bite her on shoulder show her anger beacause she keeps her away from her Mumma.

Raghav in his mind think,

Yeah teeno smartness ka dukan tazboos to pahoch gaya apne Amma ki pass abb muje bhi koi jugad karna padega... Nahi to Amma mereko mera hi pallavi se dur kar dega ek week k liye...
He is thinking about that and sweating after thinking this in tension.

Suddenly Raghav's phone ringing and it's Aai who call him, he excitedly recieve call,

Aai :- Raghav beta Kaisa hai tu? Aur ye pallu mera call kyu nahi utha rahi...?