CHAPTER 14: Severely Punished

Beginne am Anfang

"Start" he heard Taehyung order.

With a deep breath, Jungkook brings one of his lubed fingers around his entrance and hisses due to coldness. He pushes his finger in while biting his bottom lip and starts pumping it in and out while controlling his sobs. One finger turns to two as he starts breathing heavily and then on the third finger, an involuntary moan escapes his lips making Taehyung chuckle.

Jungkook's chest was paining due to embarrassment, he didn't want to be so vulnerable and weak but he couldn't help but be. Taehyung's dick twitches as he sees Jungkook fucking himself on his finger, how the pink hole perfectly swallowed those lubed-up fingers and how Jungkook's thighs quiver due to sensitivity.

"Stop!" Taehyung orders him and Jungkook stops his movements and pulls out his fingers from his entrance. He grabs the wine bottle from the table and storms towards the bed. Jungkook gets scared as the distance between them decreases. Taehyung stands in front of Jungkook and caresses his face while Jungkook closes his eyes. Soon Jungkook feels a pair of lips on his, and Taehyung bites his bottom lip. Jungkook moans and Taehyung pushes his tongue in his mouth exploring the wet caverns of the younger. After some time Taehyung pulls out and squeezes Jungkooks cheeks to open his mouth and spits inside his mouth. Jungkook gets disgusted and is about to spit out Taehyung's spit when he grabs his jaw harshly.

"Swallow it" Taehyung grits out. Jungkook tears up due to the utter humiliation but controls his tears at the thought of his father, and swallows the spit with disgust. Taehyung laughs at him and his condition. "Look at you, obeying me like an obedient slut you are" Taehyung jokes.

Taehyung lets go of his jaw and opens the cap of the whiskey bottle. He presses the bottle against Jungkook's lips and asks him to drink it. Jungkook starts drinking it as Taehyung pushes the bottle's mouth more into his mouth and forces Jungkook to drink more. As the liquid goes down Jungkook's throat to his stomach, it burns the whole passage inside his body making his face and ears red in discomfort. After forcing half of the whiskey down his husband's throat Taehyung lets go.

Jungkook falls back onto the mattress as his head starts spinning and aching badly and his mind goes hazy. Taehyung goes into his closet and comes out with some things in his hands. He watches how Jungkook is staring at the ceiling, lying completely naked, lips and cheek red and eyes watery. He smirks at the poor boy's condition. Jungkook looked broken, a broken lifeless doll.

Taehyunng gets on the bed and places those things on the bedside table. A gag, a belt, a marker, and a tie.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

GRAPHICAL NSFW

This is what a gag looks like in case you don't know.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

He pulls the younger toward himself to make him sit on the bed and tie the gag around his mouth and the belt around his neck. Jungkook doesn't protest, his mind is blank and he can't process anything due to the alcohol and his burning throat. He pushes the younger back on the bed as his body sinks into the mattress and Jungkook's lifeless eyes stare at the ceiling.