The Collaboration We Needed (3)| [MV Rise] Ft. Kydo Tanaka|Hololi

3rd POV

It's been an eventful year for the Hololive Community since the one and only Prince of Hololive has been putting up bangers with his girls, and this time they won't be suprised if they announced another song. And of course, as usual they got their wish and couldn't wait for another amazing song.

The title of the music video is called Rise, but before the song starts. Prince Y/N was seen on the screen and passed up the message that will make their whole fans turn upside down.

Y/N: Hello everyone, Kydo Tanaka here! We all know it's a pretty eventful year and I'm super excited to have more fun with everyone! But before we get into the video I just wanna let y'all know that today onward I will be meeting all of you face to face on the meet and greet! I'm so happy I could make this event happen and with the help of Yagoo-Senpai, I'm sure this will go as planned! Thank you so much for supporting us, the girls and our hardwork throughout these past few months, and that's all for today's message and I'll talk to you all later. Bye~!

Rise

(Music Start)

(Mumei)

"Vacant chairs are waiting to be filled."

"And the pressure's hard to handle running uphill."

"Fit inside the mold, keep what's been built."

"Almost seems as if the glass will spill~."

(w/Kronii)

"Like a fading divine omen of some time."

"Everything must stay in motion, must stay in line oh ah~."

(Kronii)

"But escape from the fray for a moment to unwind~."

(Let's defy~.)

(Bae)

"Get off your- Woah! Assemble
Assemble
now! Woah! You know what's all about! Woah! Best way to decide, throw a couple dice. Turn it up, this is a tale we'll write!"

(Sana)

"Hand in hand, a daring step off beat."

"By the power of our bond we want to be free."

(Everyone)

"Rise against the odds, ignite our blazing spirits~."

"Following the path that we believe in~."

"Archives we save, forever we hold. Countless memories with everyone~."

"Ever since the start nothing could break between us~."