The Collaboration We Needed|Mera Mera ft. Kydo Tanaka|Hololive

A/N: I wanted to do this for awhile. Tell me if you like the verses.
_______________________________

3rd POV

We all know that Mori Calliope has one of the best tracks in the Vtubing community, her passion for making songs really captivates a lot of her fans, especially because everyone adores the Reaper.

On the other hand, Kydo Tanaka has been reign supreme when it comes to music. There's really no flaws to the man as he's still the best when making amazing hits.

The community loves the both of them with all their hearts, and they're not stopping till they do so. And let's not forget both their fandoms, very kind and humble people with no hint of toxicity, I know it doesn't sound true but it is what it is.

Today, Calli wanted to do something very special that she just came up with. She wanted to make another song but with a twist. Kydo Tanaka will be featuring the upcoming Music Video.

It was announced very early which made everyone ecstatic and suprisingly trended in Twitter as the 2nd Trending tweet.

And just like last time, everyone couldn't wait for the track to finally release. But they have to be patient for the two talented Vtubers to finish.

Making a music is pretty hard considering that you have to practice with a real instrument first then go on with the big leagues. But to the two Vtubers, they mastered these type of things already, you could say it's in their DNA.

It took them for awhile but with only three days, the brand new Music Video will be live streaming tomorrow, and everyone was so excited, especially their friends.

But for now the two decided to livestream their long awaited Music Video, a Countdown livestream.

Mori and Y/N were hyped up like the rest of their fans and talked about their experience on working together, Y/N responded with a nice, heartwarming qoute, like he does everytime.

Y/N: It's fun making the music with Mori with me, she's really passionate towards these kinds of things so I'm happy if she's happy. All in all, I'm pretty excited with it.

Mori couldn't help but smile and blush at the Angel boy, he sure knows how to make someone smile. And she couldn't contain herself, she hugged the young Angel, her slender arms wrapped around his neck with her chest brushing his right elbow.

He blushed at the warm gesture but side-hugged her nonetheless. Everyone will never witness what happened to their livestream.

Time Skip

It's time... For the Music Video to commence! The countdown was only a minute left, and they couldn't wait for it to begin.

Meanwhile, some Vtubers streamed the music video aswell. With big names such as Reine, Gura, Moona, Kiara and Kronii etc.

With only thirty seconds left, the intensity from it began to skyrocket and thoughts flodded everyones minds. Will it be amazing? Will it be Cute? Badass? Something to repeat again and again?

They will know that answer... Because it has finally started.

3...2...1

(Mori)

"Chi-Chika, Chi-Chika."