Kydo Vlog #1: GOING TO GERMANY!!♡ ft. Kronii|Hololive

3rd POV

A familiar loading screen is shown to the viewers with over 220K in the live views.

From super chats to Kydo Emotes, it was jam packed with people, they were currently waiting for the man himself to start.

With Yagoo-Senpai giving him confirmation to introduce his real name, people wanted to see his face but that would be just a recap.

The title of the live video is said to be a trip for Kydo, Germany is a nice country with really unique festivals and buildings.

He really wanted to vlog this since the people or fans of his actually wanted to see Germany, some in the chat said they were gonna wait for him in the airport which was so funny.

But there's one more thing he's suppose to be there, the All-Star Games of CSGO that he was currently invited to play.

In the background of the loading screen, Kronii's voice is heard with her usual calm voice.

Kronii: ...Hello everyone.

Chat was suprised, Kronii is the one talking instead of their senpai.

"Woah. Kronii is in Senpai's Live!" "HELIKOPTER! HELIKOPTER!" I love nature"

Kronii: Hello guys. Senpai is still getting ready so I have to wait for him. Honestly, so annoying.

She giggled cutely, but everyone has different thoughts.

"Uh.. What?" "Are they together?!" "They're in the same room!!!"

Kronii: Anyways, let me just turn on the camera. The loading screen is epic not gonna lie.

She turned on the camera, her face was covered in a face-mask and she was wearing a hoodie, her usual ribbon earings are there with her captivating blue eyes.

Oh, and of course her helipad is behind her floating.

A/N: Ok guys. I just wanted to clarify, I wanna make them in their own characters, not in real life.

Kronii: That's better.

"Wahh~ Beautiful Kronii-Chan!" "So Kawaii~"

Kydo's signature heart emotes are seen in the live views, she giggled again and this time she walked outside.

Kronii: Ok guys. D'you wanna see Senpai's house? I mean, can I even say it as a house at this point?

She walked out of his room and she was immediately asked by a butler with a tray of wines in his hands.

She thanked him and gladly took one, she walked in the hallways that were full of bouqets and paintings.

Lastly, she opened the door and was met by a beautiful sight, an blue and clear ocean that made the sunshine even better.

Kronii: Wah~.. Chat, isn't this amazing? Senpai really is rich huh.

Some of the viewers were saying that he might be living in an ocean in which Kronii laughed at since it's true.

She heard footsteps behind her and was met by a handsome sight, Kydo is wearing a face-mask with his name on it with the colors of Yellow-Orange. He's wearing a F/C and black hoodie also with his name on it. And lastly F/C Pants with two little badges of himself dangling on it.

Y/N: Alright, I'm good to go.

Kronii was silent for a sec which Y/N noticed, it turns out, she was admiring her Senpai.

Y/N: You good Kronii?

He waved at her eyes with Kronii suddenly blinking, she was blushing and the worst part of it is. Chat noticed.