Among Us Collab #1|Hololive

3rd POV

A loading screen was being portrayed in the eyes of many.

A very unique loading screen I might say, where the familiar avatar was walking in a castle, big stone halls with alot of pictures and beautiful designs.

The avatar then grabbed a wine from the butler who bows in respect with him smiling and showing the same gratitude.

The camera zooms to a really good looking seat with a lady in the side of it, he walked and sat elegantly, the lady then hands a crown and places it on the avatar's head.

And with a final scene, he looked at the camera and winked.

This was Kydo Tanaka's loading screen, the animation is like it came out from a movie which when Y/N first got the glimpse of it made him extremely happy.

The border of his loading screen was full of chains and gold, with the signature heart emote that many fans use in his chat.

Sadly, the unique loading screen was changed to Kydo and an Among Us lobby.

Y/N: Hello, can anyone hear me?

It was now chat's time to greet the Prince of Hololive which he chuckled at the appreciation.

Y/N: Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I've been summoned by the hololive girls to play.

Suddenly, a crewmate spawned actually five of them at the same time which were of course the girls.

Y/N: Wow, I'm the first one here?

Gura: Oh, Senpai is already here.

Mori: Ok, that's good, I thought I would wake him up again.

They laughed at the joke.

Y/N: Why you gotta expose your Senpai?

Watson: 'Cause Senpai is cute when he's angry.

Ina: I wouldn't wanna make him angry though.

Kiara: I'll invite the others, hold on.

Minutes of waiting, the council of the Hololive En server has finally arrived.

Kronii: Yo, wassup- Oh my God no way.

Y/N: Ahh, Kronii it's been a long time.

Fauna: Senpai?!

Bae: Kydo-Senpai!!

Mumei: Senpai, I miss you!!

Sana: Oh, hey Kydo!

They all laughed while Y/N blushed at the cuteness.

Y/N: Yeah, Haha, how are you girls?

Kronii: We're good Senpai, where did you go? Why'd you suddenly banished?

Mori: He went to Paris with his family.

The girls simultaneously said "Ohh~"

Mumei: Wow, Senpai is so lucky.

Bae: Yeah.

Sana: Was it true what they say Kydo?

Y/N: Yeah, it was true, the night was beautiful.

Kiara: Ok, enough with that or some of us might get jealous.

They all laughed.

Kiara: Ok, welcome everyone to the first ever full Hololive english collaboration!