We soon ended up in the garage. "Dude..." Steve laughed lightly. "We're going to use their bikes?"

        "Got any other plans?" Nancy crossed her arms before squinting at Harrington.

        "Well..not on the spot no..." Steve grumbled.

         "Exactly. We'll ride to Eddie's house with the bikes." Nancy walked over to the garage door and started to pull it open. The noise it made while opening was terrible. Like nails on a chalkboard.

         "That...totally gave away our position" Robin shook her head before face palming herself.

        "Then we ride there as fast as we can." Steve said before taking off through the garage door. "Well...COME ON!" He turned to yell behind him.

       We quickly got onto the bikes and rode down the driveway as fast as we could. The sound of screeching soon becoming louder behind us.

        "Guys!" Steve shouted before turning towards us. "If you can go faster...do it they're catching up."

        I looked behind me to see that he was in fact right. They were practically on us.

        The road was bumpy from the vines all around so I had to hold onto the bike handles for fear life as I sped over them. Each vine feeling like how a rock probably feels being skipped on a lake.

        As a bigger vine came up, It became too difficult to hold on. I went flying off of the bike into the ground.

        I felt like I couldn't breathe. I saw Steve get close to me and talk but I couldn't hear him.

        He slung my arm around his as he walked over to his bike. Confused, I looked to the bike I was using. It was toast. The wheel flew off of it and we didn't have time to fix it.

        Steve patted his knees while I was still regaining my senses. "....Stand?"

        "What?" I yelled back at him as if we were in a loud concert.

      Steve sighed and looked at me with a frustrated look. "can you stand?"

        I nodded "not amazing but yes...why?"

         Steve touched the pegs on the back of the bike "put your feet here and hold onto me as tight as you can then."

         I felt my face heat up as I nodded back to him. Why did my bike have to break? I placed my feet onto the two pegs as Steve started up his bike. I grabbed onto him as tight as I could.

       It felt...weird to be this close. I know it was like a reverse hug but it was still...weird. Did Steve feel anything while I held onto him? Is what's going on between the two of us just in my head?

        As I felt the wind blow through my hair I couldn't help but think about other things. Did Steve want to do stuff like this together? You know...when we weren't in mortal danger?

       Would he ask for a ride in my van? Would he roll down the windows as we listened to whatever song he wanted? Would...he be happy?

        "Hey I said hold on tight, Munson. I feel you losing grip." Steve said while turning his head slightly to look at me.

      I nodded and grabbed on tighter. I didn't even realize I was losing some of the grip I originally had.

       "Over here!" I heard from up ahead. I looked over Steve's shoulder to see Robin waving her arms near my trailer. God it's felt like forever since I've seen it.

       Steve came to a screeching halt near my van, almost hitting it.

       "Hey, we've been over this Harrington, you have to watch where you go. Don't hit my van."

       Steve grinned and slapped the bumper with his hand "it's the upside down van so it doesn't matter"

        "Still my van, upside down or not." I sighed with a smile before heading for the door of my trailer and opening it. "Make yourselves at home"

        "Hopefully not for too long." Nancy frowned before stepping in.

        "Gotta be honest Munson, this is what I was expecting from your trailer the first time I came over." Steve teased while patting my shoulder.

      "Well, it was clean for you guys to come over on Halloween..."

       Nancy raised an eyebrow in confusion.

        Robin leaned her head in slightly "we went to Eddie's to watch movies on Halloween."

     Nancy nodded slowly and looked up. "Trippy."

      I looked up as well to see Dustin smiling and waving.

       "God it's nice to see you guys." Steve smiled while looking up at Henderson.

       "Good to see you too." Max said before throwing up a sheet that then fell down onto our feet. It was multiple sheets tied together.

      "So we're just going to fall on the ground?" Nancy sighed while looking up at the ground where Dustin and Max stood.

       Max put up a finger and grabbed Henderson by the shirt.

       They soon returned with a dirty mattress. Shit...that's my dirty mattress.

       "I don't know where those stains came from..." I nervously state. I mean it's true. I don't.

       "okay... let's just get this over with." Nancy sighed before grabbing onto the sheets.

        Robin kneeled to give her a leg up. Nancy climbed effortlessly up the sheet line. She must've been great at gym.

       Nancy then fell onto the mattress below. Or uh, above I guess?

       Next was Robin. She had a harder time getting up the line but ended up doing just fine on the way down.

       "Your turn, Munson." Steve patted my shoulder before pointing his open hand to the sheets.

      "Okay..."

        Climbing in gym was always a difficulty for me. I'd most of the time forge a doctors note to get out of it.

        It took me a solid few minutes to get to the top. When I did I closed my eyes and jumped.

       .....I should've hit the floor by now.

        I opened my eyes to see that I was just floating. Everything was black around me.

       Shit...