(New) Chapter 18: Rest and Relaxation (18+)

Start from the beginning

       (Y/N), having his anger dissipated, simply responded politely to let her know that Lucia had returned to the dorm and was taking a shower. The cat faunus thanked him and presumably went about her business, leaving (Y/N) to deal with Lucia, who had just exited the shower wrapped in nothing but a towel.

        Seeing this, (Y/N) couldn't help but stare and trace the curves of his girlfriend's body with his eyes. He was one hell of a lucky man. Although, unfortunately, Lucia caught him staring for a little too long as she turned and wandered over to him and sat on his lap, grinning as a blush consumed (Y/N)'s face.

        "Like what you see, big boy?" Lucia giggled before kissing her boyfriend's cheek.

        "I... I do," he replied with a slight stutter, "you're a beautiful woman after all."

        The wolf faunus smiled and kissed (Y/N) once more.

         "That's part one of your reward for being an honest boy. The next part of your reward comes later when we're on our dinner date."

         (Y/N) nodded and smiled, although he was partly confused about what Lucia meant about the activity during their date. He put it aside mentally and decided to focus on the girl in front of him. The young man held Lucia close and simply cuddled her before planting a kiss on her lips.

        "I love you, Lucia," he softly spoke before giving her another kiss, "I'm so lucky to have met you."

        "I love you too, (Y/N)," she smiled and softly kissed him in return, "never forget that, okay?"

        "I would never forget. After all... I don't think I've ever had a relationship with a beautiful woman such as yourself before. Combine that with your adorable personality, and I've got the perfect girlfriend any sane man could ask for. The ears and tail are a wonderful bonus, just so you know."

        As if on cue, (Y/N) brought his left hand and softly stroked Lucia's tail before moving up to her ears.

        "See?" (Y/N) continued, "Very fluffy and pleasant to caress."

        Lucia giggled and smiled as she watched her boyfriend play with her tail and ears. When they had first met, she was apprehensive of having any contact made with her ears and tail, however, as she and (Y/N) got closer over time; her fears and mistrust had all but faded away.

       "You're just like a kid," the wolf faunus mused as she turned to face her boyfriend with a smile, "you seem to love playing with soft things."

       "Of course," (Y/N) replied while continuing to fluff up Lucia's tail and ears, "they're soft, warm and just so pleasant to cuddle that anyone who refuses to touch something this soft at least once... well, something's going on in their head. Aside from your ears and tail, your hair is also very nice to feel. Silky smooth is how I'd describe it."

       Lucia smiled more, although, the blush that was growing on her cheeks showed that she didn't expect (Y/N)'s barrage of compliments and other actions of affection. Seeing this, the young man couldn't help himself but laugh softly and give her another kiss.

       "You're so precious, babe," (Y/N) complimented, "don't ever change for anyone or the world. That includes me because you are already perfect. I fell in love with you and your personality."

       Giggling, Lucia's blush had more or less taken over her entire face as she looked over to him and softly kissed his lips.

        "Keep talking like that and there won't be a date tonight," the wolf faunus licked her lips, "I'm already half tempted to give you the rest of your reward here and now."