Chapter 22: Royal Announcement

LISA'S POV

I've been in the hospital for 2 weeks now. The doctors are shocked by how fast I am recovering. The casts on both my legs have been removed, the support for my shoulder is off. It's my ribs which are still hurting.

Jennie has never left my side these 2 weeks. The only time she'd leave me was to use the bathroom or shower. I think word has started to go around about who Jennie is to me. But no official confirmation has been made and I would like to do that soon.

During my time here, I fell for Jennie even more, if that is even possible. My parents visited often and they love Jennie as well. I honestly think they want to adopt her too.

"Babe, my parents just asked if we would like to announce our relationship. I would love to but I want to discuss this with you first." I asked Jennie.

She sat on my bed and took my hand, "I'm okay with it."

"Jennie, announcing our relationship will change a lot of things. One, you won't be able to live in your cottage, it's for your safety. Two, you'll probably need a new job. Three, you have to love me for the rest of your life." I explained adding the last point as a personal benefit. "I don't want to rush you. I know it's a huge step. And you may need to pick up some royal lessons too. If you're not ready, I won't push you. I just want you to be comfortable with all these changes."

Jennie was thinking and then she spoke, "Lisa, I'm comfortable with all of that. I'm ready. I love you with all of my heart and I can do all that for you. You're not pressurizing me, don't worry. I'm more than happy to do everything to be with you."

She leaned in and we started kissing. Okay. Make out.

"Ahem!" We broke apart when we heard someone clearing their throat, it was Rose and Jisoo.

"Sorry to interrupt your moment." Rose said as they both entered the room.

"Lisa, there's something I want to get your approval for." Jisoo said softly.

"Hmm? Me? Sure, what is it?" I looked at Jennie who is just as confused.

Jisoo was fiddling with her fingers, "I would like to seek your permission to date Rose."

Jennie and I looked at each other and laughed, " Jisoo, of course you can! We were both already hoping the both of you would get together." I continued to laugh.

"Jennie, you're okay with it too?" Rose asked.

"Of course I am. More than happy." Jennie moved to hug Rose.

"Yay! Double dates!" I said excitedly and they laughed at my silliness.

After speaking to my parents and advisors we've decided to release a statement.

THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT
IS RELEASED ON BEHALF OF
PRINCESS LALISA BY HIS MAJESTY THE KING

The family is happy to announce that Princess Lalisa is in love and is in a relationship with Jennie.

We have met Jennie and have built a bond with her and we look forward to having her here in our palace.

Princess Lalisa is recovering well in the hospital and will return to the palace accompanied by Lady Jennie in one week.

We would like to thank the staffs in the hospital and everyone who has kept Lalisa in your prayers and we are grateful for all your encouragement and support in this time of recovery.