The Mullet Again?!

Drew holds your hand the entire way to the place where he performs, you wonder if this was meant to be romantic, if not, it certainly was awkward. His hand was really hot and sweaty, and you were locked in his iron clasp.

"Well here's where we part" Drew let go of your hand, which was dripping with sweat. You wipe your hand on Drew's sleeve. Drew squeaked "AH IM SORRY" Drew collapsed and started shaking on the ground as if having a seizure.

"Drew what are you doing?" You ask him, totally confused.

Drew backflips up and runs onto stage. You sit next to some comedians you look to your left and you see a guy who's on a FaceTime call with his mom. You decide not to bother him and look to your left. "Wait a minute..." you are shocked. It's him. Mullet man. "Mullet man?!" You whisper-yell.

"Oh uh Hi" he stares into your orbs.

"Why do you follow me?"

"Oh I've been trying out stalking as a pastime, it's pretty fun."

"Wow that's really dreamy Mullet man."

"My name is Kurtis Conner. Not mullet man." He looks really confused

"Wait," you suddenly remember, "The Kurtis Conner?! The mayor of Kurtistown?!"

"Ye" he smolders

All of a sudden the man to your left starts screaming "MY MOM IS COVERING HER CAMERA WITH HER THUMB I CANT BELIEVE IM WASTING TIME FACETIMING WITH MY MOM"

"Well then-" Kurtis gets interrupted by the microphone on stage screeching.

"Um hi. I'm Drew Gooden and I'm covering for Danny Gonzales."

Everyone starts booing, Drew collapses just like he did when he was chatting with you. You run up to stage, Kurtis following you, and drag Drew off stage and back to Danny.

"DANNY HELP" you yell

"Oh hey Kurtis, I thought you were chilling in Canada still." Danny ignores you and gets out of bed and picks up Drew with one hand. Shaking him around like a rag doll.

"Yeah I decided to stalk this person." Kurtis shrugged.

"Yeah well that's my bestie." Danny wraps his arm around your shoulders and you blush.

"Oh sorry, I facebooked her and nothing came up so I assumed if she disappeared no one would care."

"Hey I would care." Drew shouts from under Danny's bed, cowering from Danny.

"You met me like 8 minutes ago." You raise your eyebrow.

"Huh it feels like I've known you for years."

"Danny, do you want to meet at my house on Friday." You ask, hopeful.

"Yeah sure, I'm pretty sure these guys will be there, Kurtis is still stalking you and Drew is like a stray kitten that you fed with your emotions." Danny says while tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"Oh." You look back on your new entourage of random people. "I guess I can deal with this. See you guys then."