Wanda smiles as she realizes that she's right, "we can have a family."

Cecellia pulled her into a kiss, "I love you, I will always love you."

When she did wake up though...

"Mmm..." Cecellia stirred, the dream fresh in her mind, she looked at Wanda, "hey beautiful... Our couple from another reality... They're living one hell of life right now."

Wanda looked down at the Elemental on her lap, "hey, you're awake, you must have needed sleep."

"I guess I did need sleep and I saw 616's Wanda and Cecellia... They were gonna get a donor to get pregnant," Cecellia sat up explaining with a smile blinking after she felt this little itch in the back of her head, that's when she realizes there were more people here now, a lot more people, "oh, hello company."

"Yeah," Wanda chuckled, "I'm happy for them by the way."

Cecellia stood up feeling dizzy once again stumbled backward almost falling but Wanda swooped her arm around her waist, "hey, you okay?" she was actually getting concerned now.

"Yeah, I must still be tired," Cecellia shrugged it off.

America was sitting talking with another kid; Peter Parker, Cecellia's heard a lot about him from Tony but has never met him. "Hey kid or should I say: kids?" She grinned as she walked over, Wanda catches up taking her hand when she does.

"Hey Ce, did you sleep good?" America asked.

"Yeah, I must have needed it," she looked at Wanda who smiled at her.

There it was again... The itch... What is that? Maybe it's the spell, she looked down as Wanda squeezed her hand, "what's wrong, Cecellia?"

"I think... I'm starting to feel the spell," Cecellia expressed.

Everyone in her distance looked at her, "we should get Mr. Stark and Doctor Strange, right?" Peter asked standing along with America.

"Probably, right?" America looked at Cecellia but the Elemental was off her game so... Wanda answered.

"Yes, we should," Wanda nodded, "excuse us," she said to those who heard Cecellia's announcement and were staring, they moved once they were asked to, and they went to the bar where Tony and Strange were talking at.

Cecellia closed her eyes as she walked trying to get a grip but a little dark voice in her head wanted to snap, but she's stronger than that... She won't snap, not without a fight.

"Ce?" Wanda asked noticing her girl's eyes were closed.

"Sorry!" Cecellia opened her eyes looking at her.

Wanda just pulled her closer, "it's okay, I'm just... I'm just extremely worried about you."

"I'm strong, I can handle this," Cecellia says confidently.

"Handle what?" Tony asks noticing the group who came to them.

"She said she's feeling the effects of the spell," Peter pointed out.

Strange sat up, "which one?"

He points at Cecellia who just smiles and waves at Strange.

Strange grabs the case as she puts her wrist out, knowing the risk, she couldn't let her darker half out and hurt those she cares for... He put the cuff on her as she whispered, "thank you..."

"What did it feel like?" Tony asked.

Bruce walks over being one of those who were close enough to overhear her announcement.