Chapter 11:Kiddnaping is a great way for friendship, no?

Luxion has seen many things in his long, artificial, life. However, he doesn't think he has ever seen something quiet like this.

The A.I. looked on at the pile of gold, accesories and precious gems, the treasure they took from the pirates...And as his master swimming through it.

Kumagawa:[Butterfly!]

He has abandoned the normal swimming tactic for the butterfly style. His arms were open wide as they hit the treasure, resulting in coins being thrown around.

Kumagawa:[Snake!]

He wasn't even swimming anymore at this point. He just dug deep through the treasure and shot up like a snake out of it's hole, only to go back inside the litteral gold mine.

Luxion:Master, while I'm curious what kind of creature you'll imitate next, I need to make you aware of thefact that you have letters.

Kumagawa:[Eh, really?]

Kumagawa left his little game to check the messages he has been given. The first one wasn't a letter, but rather a official document that annouces him that he was promoted to lower sixtth place of nobilty.

Kumagawa:[Ah, now I'm two ranks higher that the old man.]

Luxion:Congratulations, such a rapid ranking up needs to be especially special gor a student.

Kumagawa:[And other is...Oh? Clarice-chan's family?]

The letter was written but Clarice's father. Bassically, he adressed his thanks for helping her out and also told him that ge send a airbike as a gift and propossed for Kumagawa to be promoted to upper fifth place of nobility when he graduated. It also subtly suggested the idea of a engagement.

Luxion:It seems he has noticed his daughter's affection for you, Master.

Kumagawa:[I did too.]

Luxion:Yes, it was plently obvious. It's a shame you still need to donate a part of the treasure to the Kingdom.

Kumagawa:[It may improve it's financial situation, but this place it's still trash. I think of moving out after graduation. Fanoss? Maybe Alzer?]

Luxion:Personally, I'd destroy the kingdom with fire and then eradicate the world as a good measure. After tgat I'd be free to reconstruct it however you like, Master.

Kumagawa:[That's nice of you.]

Luxion:On other bussinesses, isn't the school trip coming soon?

Kumagawa:[Yeah...]

The Holtfort Academy organizes a school trip every year and divides it's students in three different groups, each group going on a different locations. Kumagawa needed to pull some strings for him to be in a certain group because of a few reasons.

First, the prince's entourage will of course be also in those groups and while there are two each in the other groups, this one has just one of them and the least annoying one. Second, both Angelica and Olivia will be in that group. Third, the floating island they're going is reminiscient of Japan and has a festival just like those in his old world, which is quiet nostalgic.

He wonders if Olivia is alright now. Angelica was pretty confused when she came to greet them and found the kind girl pouting while Clarice was grinning to the highest skies.

After a few days they embarked of a airship and left. Kumagawa might add that in the time before the trip Luxion has perfected his airbike. Kumagawa couldn't wait to test it out when he gets back, although there may be casualities.

Right now he was walking through the festival with Angelica and Olivia, both wearing floral themed kimonos ,red for Angelica and blue for Olivia. Kumagawa himself was wearing a black kimono that fit quiet well on him.