Chapter 4:Destroying idiots is a hobby of mine, you see!

Olivia expect many things when she went to Angelica. She expected indiference, indignation even. From all things she didn't expect her to command her folloers away and give a deep sigh while relaxing her shoulders.

Angelica:Listen, frim tge beggining I had no intention to make you leave the Academy.

Olivia:Than, is it alright fir me to remain here.

Angelica:Of course. Have you made any friends?

Olivia:Um, well...Kumagawa-san, I think.

Angelica:...Kumagawa? Isn't he the one that got promoted to Baron after claiming the treasures of a dungeon? He's a pretty impressive guy, huh?

Olivia:Yes, I was thinking the same thing!

Angelica:...Well, people might try to take advantage of his skills.

Olivia thought that what she said is true. However, considering what happened when they meet...

Olivia:I don't really think he's the type that can be pushed around.

Later that day the students were gathered to go through a dungeon. Kumagawa teamed up with Olivia which he didn't really mind.

The girl was done taking a blue glowing precious gem with various crystals growing from it. She gave it to Kumagawa to put it in the bah with a proud expression.

Olivia:Did you ever wonder how all of those things ended up here.

Kumagawa:[It might have been guys that cane here to explore before us? After all, bravery and stupidity often come hand in hand.]

Olivia:...Your cynism starts to worry me.

After the quick exchange tge two continued along the way. They have arrived in a room with much bigger crystals. However, it also had oversized ants in it.

A and charged at Olivia, but Kumagawa quickly stomped on it making it turn into petals...That was alwais a let diwn for him in the game, the lack of blood and guts spilled took away a serious amount of satisfaction. At least humans   and demi-humans still die the same way.

Olivia:Wow, you're really good at this.

Kumagawa:[Well, I alwais had a certain inclination towards violence.]

Another ant jumped at them, but Kumagawa caught it by it's neck. He proccedded to to slam it into other two ants turning them all into petals.

Kumagawa:[Fun fact. Ants are actually the most numerous species in the world.]

Olivia:Really?

Kumagawa:[Yeah, most people don't get informed in thst because the majority are small and harmless. I guess you can say those one area exception.]

Kumagawa gazed up to see a...He can only describe it as some oversized hybrid between a bat and a lemure, lunging for Olivia. However, he quickly shot a oversized which turned the monster to petals upon piercing it.

Olivia:Kumagawa-san...was that magic!?

Olivia stared at him with a smile and stars in her eyes. He guessed this is the moment the protagonist would get flustered and compromise himself.

Kumagawa:[Yes, it's one of my special magic tricks!]

However, Kumagawa lied as easy as the breaths! He's such a good liar that he can make a lie that's not really a lie, a half-truth if you will, at a moment's notice.

Olivia:Incredible!

Kumagawa:[You really like magic, huh?]

Olivia:Yes, I think it's amazing. I hope one day I'll be able to do something so amazing too.