Chapter 6:Don't you just love supernatural luck?

Kumagawa was satisfied, to say the least, with what he had done. Why, if he was back home he bets Mukae would throw him a party for it.

Although he still needed to ha a meeting with the Duke, that is Angelica's father, after the whole ordeal. He supposed it was quiet the commotion.

He has also brought a box full of coins for the meeting. Bribery was alwais a great way to start political talks.

As he entered the room he saw two individuals. The first one was a eldery man with gray hair, a moustache added as a bonus, and red eyes. Kumagawa needed to admit his hair style was pretty cool. His name was Vince Rafa Redgrave.

By his side was another man, this one much younger, with blonde hair and blue eyes

By his side was another man, this one much younger, with blonde hair and blue eyes. For some reason he had a little resemblance to Zenkichi. His name was Gilbert Rafa Redgrave.

Vince:I'm happy you were able to come

Vince:I'm happy you were able to come. This is...?

Kumagawa:[Bribery. A little assurance that my fa...Well, half of my family won't be put into the mess.]

Vince:There's no need, I had no such plans to begin with. I won't lie, I'm grateful that you decided to fight for my daughter, but may I ask why?

Kumagawa:[It was all for the kingdom, of course! I couldn't stay the thought of His Highness being decives by that woman so I needed to fight like it.]

After saying such words in a earnest manner Kumagawa gave a smug smile while swinging his hand. The gand motion was like giving away a inferior product, bassically trash, but good enough.

Kumagawa:[That'd be a pretty good cover story, no? I'm so gonna sell it! But to be honest I wanted to break those idiots's faces for a while. They started preaching to Angelica-chan about union and benevolence while they are a bunch of selfish brats, and stupid ones at that. I originally didn't want to go that far with the prince, but...He happened to open some old wounds. He needed a wake up call, because if he is gonna lead the country we're done for.]

Vince took in all of that with a serious frown. However, after he was done speaking the Duke's face formed a genuine grateful smile.

Vince:I see, thank you to be honest...I myself wanted to punch his face for making my daughter cry. If I may make a request, Angelica was in dissaray after what happened. Would you be so kind as to take her to the country side to relax?