𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆, kira

Start from the beginning

"get back away from me!" scott says once stiles gets close to him. paisley stands way back away from him. just because she's stronger then him, doesn't mean she wants to get her shoes ruined.

"scott, it's okay." stiles says, "i don't know what's gonna happen! Get back!" Scott yells, and stiles backs away from him as the mccall boy starts panting. scott pushes his nails into his hands and blood comes dripping down.

"STOP!" paisley yells, running up to scott and releasing his nails from his hands. she wraps her arms around Scott's neck and Scott sighs.

"scott this isn't just in our heads. this is real. And it's starting to get bad for me too." stiles cuts in.

"I'm not just having nightmares. I'm having dreams where i have to literally scream myself awake. And sometimes I'm not even sure if I'm actually ever waking up." stiles continues.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

paisley left the room after stiles explained what he was going through. she decided to go over to Riley's after not seeing her for awhile.

"HI BLONDIE!" she yells, as Riley answered the door with a dude behind her. "WOAH." paisleys eyes widen, and she turns around after seeing the guy with only boxers on.

"sorry." Riley smiles, and the guy next to her walks back into her room. "ew." paisley mutters under her breath and Riley snorts. "what's up?" she asks.

"i was going to ask if you wanted to get cookies, but you know I'm good now I'll go with my dog and mom." paisley backs away from the house, and Riley chuckles, closing the door.

paisley hops back into her car and stars driving home.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"MOTHERRR! CLEMIE!" paisley yells, and the black pug runs up to the girl and starts jumping up on her. "hi baby." paisley picks her up. the pug pants, and paisley furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

"where's grandma?" paisley giggles, walking into symones room— only to find her painting. "hi symone. what're you painting?" paisley asks, walking over to Symone.

"oh. ew." paisley sighs, as she sees her dad painted on symones canvas. Symone rolls her eyes. "want to go get cookies with me?" paisley asks, looking at her mom.

"sure." Symone stands up, and paisley walks out of the room and grabs clementines leash. she clicks it onto the dogs collar and stands at the door with clem, who's wagging her tail enthusiastically.

"hurry up!" paisley yells, and Symone walks out of her room and follows paisley and Clementine out the door.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

once they arrived at the cookie place, they walked in and ordered 3 cookies, a fudge cookie, a puppy cookie, and a chocolate chip cookie.

the worker walked towards paisley and symones table, handing cookies to them. "thank you." Symone says, glancing at the worker— then paisley who's already eating her fudge cookie.

Symone smiles and drops the puppy cookie onto the chair that Clementine was sitting on. the dog ate it in seconds, and paisley giggles.