𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, childhood

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════season two episode threeSMILING GEEKS

season two episode three
SMILING GEEKS

"PAISLEY, I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING." stiles says to his friend, who stands opposite him in the library.

"What is it, Stiles? And have you seen Lydia, we were supposed to have a tutoring session." Paisley responds, looking around the library.

"Nope, but i have to tell you something." Stiles explains quickly,

"okay.." paisley trails off, trying to focus on her math book questions for once.

"It's about Malia." Stiles says, making Paisley look up at him almost immediately.

"What's wrong with Malia?" She asks, concerned.

"Her claws are coming out uncontrollably." Stiles responds, and Paisleys eyes widen.

"Shit." She says, standing up and leaving the library

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Hey Pais." Malia says, leaned against the wall of Stiles' room.

"Hey, Mal. What's wrong?" Paisley asks, confused as she looks at her younger sister in concern yet she sees nothing wrong with her.

"there's nothing wrong with me, Stiles and i just wanted to tell you something." Malia purses her lips,

"You lied to me? And no, I'm not getting involved with the supernatural till it gets severely dangerous." Paisley shakes her head knowingly, and Stiles sighs. "What, why? that's stupid." Malia scoffs,

"Shut up, you're stupid. I don't want to die, i finally have something- no, someone to live for, i don't want to lose that opportunity." Paisley explains, making both Malia and Stiles eyebrows rise.

"What?" Paisley asks, shrugging, "Lydia?" The two others say in unison, "maybe." Paisley purses her lips to stop herself from smiling.

"Just be careful, Paisley." Stiles mumbles, not wanting to ruin the moment for her and tell her even Lydia is involved in the supernatural drama.

"Now, im going to the library to get smart." Paisley sighs, walking out of stiles' room.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

When Paisley got there, Lydia wasn't there. She either left because Paisley wasn't there, or never arrived in the first place.

paisley
hi didnt we have a tutoring seshion

lydia
can't make it, sorry paisley.
and it's session. apparently
we need to work on more english.

paisley
oops

Paisley sighs, closing all her books and throwing them in her bag, before she jumps a bit when her phone vibrates again.

lydia
but, you could come over now if you
don't mind getting sick.

paisley
on my way

Paisley smiles, walking out of the library.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Spell Spiral." Lydia says to paisley as the two sit on the floor of Lydias bedroom,

"S-p-y-r-i-l?" Paisley responds, attempting to answer the question, yet failing.

"Nope. S-p-i-r-a-l." Lydia mumbles, sighing.

She doesn't have much patience.

"Can we do something else?" Paisley asks, groaning.

"Paisley." Lydia scolds, looking at the brown haired girl unamused.

"What? We've been doing this for like an hour." Paisley sighs in exasperation.

"Fine. What do you wanna do?" Lydia asks, giving in to Paisleys begging.

"Let's play jumpy jelly." Paisley replies, beaming.

"What's that?" Lydia asks, grimacing.

"Jumpy Jelly is something me and my sisters used to play." Paisley starts, and Lydia looks at her in pity. Paisley hates that look. She already had years to morn over her mom and sister, and she still has Malia. Shes gotten over it by now.

"It's where whenever the host says 'jumpy jelly' you have to randomly start jumping." Paisley explains, smiling.

"I'll be the host." She continues to say, clicking Lydias beam box for it to play.

"Okay." Lydia nods, furrowing her eyebrows at the girl.

"Jumpy Jelly!" Paisley exclaims, and the two girls start jumping as background music starts to play.

Lydia doesn't normally get to feel like a teenager, or a kid, but with Paisley, even though Paisley no longer is a teenager, she feels like she's living through her childhood all over again. She loves it.

"Prada!!" Paisley exclaims as Lydias small dog comes running in, and jumping on Paisley.

Paisley picks up the small dog as it starts licking her face, and Lydia smiles at the sight.

MOIRA SPEAKS !!
sorry for such a short chapter, didn't feel
like writing more. this is just a chapter
where lydia gets out of her comfort zone and
actually has fun with paisleyyy

 this is just a chapterwhere lydia gets out of her comfort zone andactually has fun with paisleyyy