𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆, kira

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇season 3b episode oneᴋɪʀᴀ:

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
season 3b episode one
ᴋɪʀᴀ:

"HONESTLY I DONT WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL." paisley mumbles , "well tough luck child, out." Symone points to the door. "no." paisley shakes her head with a smug smile on her face.

"don't make me push you out." Symone argues , and paisley purses her lips as her mother starts to push her backside out of the apartment. "now get in your car , and go." she says.

paisley groans as she gets into her car and wraps her seatbelt around her torso and shoulder , it made a 'click' sound as she pushed the seat belt end in.

"I'm almost 20 and going to highschool." she murmurs , driving off.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

paisley slides her back down a locker as she watches a ton of students walk through the halls of beacon hills high. "hey!" lydia waves , sitting down on the floor next to her.

paisley purses her lips nervously , "hi." she mumbles. "look.. uhm.. we should probably talk so, i wanted to apologize. i was being an idiot and i don't deserve you. i understand if you don't forgive me because that can be unforgivable but-" lydia starts, "it's fine." paisley shakes her head.

"I'm over it." she shrugs , with a sigh. "really?" lydia asks, "ye-" paisley starts but gets cut off by the sight of allison panting in slight shock at the front door of the school. "what's wrong with her?" lydia asks , standing up.

the two girls rush over to Allison , "allison, are you okay?" lydia asks, with widened eyes. allison nods , allison looks over at paisley, "wait what're you-" she starts, "I'm stupid and didn't graduate so i have to come back to school." paisley answers quickly.

"oh okay." Allison nods, "let's go find stiles and Scott." lydia mumbles , and the three girls go outside.

once they found the two teenage boys, they were talking about 'seeing things'. "you're seeing things, aren't you?" stiles asks Scott, "how'd you know?" Scotts eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"because it's happening to all three of you." lydia speaks up from behind the boys— who turn to look at the three girls. "that's what you get for drowning." paisley shrugs.

"paisley!" Allison slaps her arm , "ow." paisley whines

"I'm sorry." allison rubs paisleys arm gently.