𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓, friendly

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ:

Right now, Paisleys hanging out with a usually busy Stiles. Over the past week, the two have become closer.

"Can we get Icecream?" Paisley asks Stiles nicely, "no." He responds, making her frown.

"i will bite you." She threatens.

"That's unhealthy." Stiles mumbles, quirking an eyebrow at the girl.

"You're unhealthy." Paisley grumbles, not realizing that's actually a mean thing to say.

Stiles scoffs, "rude."

"What? How's that rude?" Paisley mutters, awkwardly,

"you just called me unhealthy, paisley." Stiles replies, looking at her in confusion to her obliviousness.

"so did you, but sorry i guess." Paisley shrugs, and Stiles narrows his eyes at her.

"twilight?" She asks, "twilight." He agrees, they turn in the movie and watch.

"Hey Stiles, can i talk to you?." Scott says, walking behind sheriff. "SCOTTY!!! sit down, we're watching Twilight!" Paisley exclaims.

She doesn't actually know the boy that well, but her social skills are amazing, so she'll make him feel welcome.

"Sorry, Paisley, I can't. I really need to talk to you, Stiles." Scott continues to say, urgently.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Hey Lydia!" Paisley says, walking into Lydias room, where they now planned to meet up for tutoring.

"Heyy." Lydia sitting on her bed comfortably against the wall. "Come on." She nods, gesturing for the other girl to sit next to her on the bed.

"Okay, so. Question numbe-" Lydia starts, "before we start, can i ask you a question?" Paisley cuts her off.

"Uh, i guess." Lydia shrugs, "are you.. uh.." Paisley begins to say nervously.

"Yeah, we can be friends." Lydia nods, oblivious to the fact Paisley was about to ask if she was gay.

"Sweet." Paisley murmurs, frowning at the martin girls words 'friends'. She honestly thought they were already friends, but whatever.

"I think i'm going to skip todays session, See you later." Paisley nods, clearing her throat as she stands up and walks out of the room.

"okay.." Lydia says, awkwardly nodding.

-

"I'm pretty sure it's not even healthy for you to be dating that quickly after being a coyote, Paisley. It's okay." Stiles explains, after picking Paisley up because the pack needs her.

"Dude. You're literally dating my sister." Paisley mumbles, rolling her eyes.

"Now i wouldn't say thatt.." Stiles trails off, "suree." Paisley mumbles, scoffing as she looks out the window of the car.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Hey Paisley." Scott says as she looks around the crowded room of scott's house.

"This is the weirdest situation i've ever been in, is this a cult? i feel like this is a cult." Paisley mumbles, glancing around the room at Scott, Malia, a girl who paisley can't take her eyes off of, and stiles.

"No, It isn't. We know you didn't want to be involved, but Malia told us you had.. powers. And we're about to be attacked, so.. can you.. uh.. help?" Scott asks, looking around the room to calm his nerves.

"Might as well, and by the way, if the house starts shaking, i'm sorry, because i don't have full control over my powers." Paisley responds

"That's-" Scott starts to say, before the door busts open, revealing two werewolves, one a female, and one a male.

"Ew. Werewolves have beards?" Paisley grimaces as she closes her eyes for a second, and a source of energy flies out of her hands, making the male wolf fly out of the house.

Stiles eyes widen as he looks over at her, "Why have you not told me about this?!" He exclaims.

"It's not any of your business." Paisley shrugs, watching as Scott flights the girl wolf.

"hi, i'm paisley." Paisley smiles at the dark haired girl she can't take her eyes off. Not that she doesn't like Lydia anymore, but this girls gorgeous. They both are. Uh oh.

"Allison." She nods, worriedly looking up at what paisley assumes to be her boyfriend, Scott.

Although, Allison does feel some sort of pull towards this random stranger she just now met.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
"𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑒"

"McCall! I'm here!" She yells, making Melissa pop out of nowhere. "Hi, i'm paisley." She says, smiling. Melissa smiles, and walks up to the girl from the kitchen.

"Melissa, Scotts mom." She says, and Paisley swoons. Shes so-

Her thoughts get cut off as Scott walks down the stairs, "paisley?" He says rhetorically,

"Hey. Can i ask you something." Paisley says, and Scott nods, gesturing for her to follow him upstairs.

"Can you tell me everything about what's going on?" Paisley asks, and Scotts eyebrows rise

"Sure, you want to be involved?" Scott asks, smiling. "Yeah, i think so." Paisley responds, pursing her lips.

"So.." Scott begins,

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

MOIRA SPEAKS !!
paisleys involved !!!!

MOIRA SPEAKS !!paisleys involved !!!!