𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆, kira

Start from the beginning

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"well, well, look who's no longer the crazy one." lydia walks into the school proudly,

"we're not crazy." allison says from behind her and Lydia turns to look at her.

"hallucinating? sleep paralysis? yeah you guys are fine." lydia says sarcastically.

"what the hell is a sleep paly o sis?" paisley mumbles.

"Maybe it's a good thing you're back at school.." Allison whispers.

"we did die and come back to life." Scott glances at allison and stiles.

"that's gotta have some side affects. Right?" Scott continues, and the bell rings. paisley covers her ears with her hands.

"i hate being a coyote, where's malia by the way?" she asks, "i don't know. haven't seen her all morning." stiles shrugs, "look out for everyone, alright? and Lydia, stop enjoying this so much." he continues, walking off farther into the hallway.

"what?" lydia tilts her head, and paisley snorts as everyone walks to class.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"good morning, everyone. My name is Mr. yukimura. I'll be taking over for your previous history teacher. My family and i moved here three weeks ago. I'm sure, by now, you all know my daughter, kira. or you might not since she's never actually mentioned anyone from school. or brought home a friend for that matter." Mr. Yukimura says.

paisley purses her lips, feeling bad for the girl. everyone hears a big thud at the back of the room, so paisley glances next to her to see a black haired girl with her head down.

"either way, there she is." mr. Yukimura says, and kira lifts her head from the table as some people laugh. "stop laughing." paisley scowls at a girl— who immediately stops laughing.

paisley watches Scott and Kira's interaction and smirks, "now, let's begin with American history at the turn of the 20th century." Mr Yukimura continues.

paisley watches as Scott's shadow forms into a big monster so she blinks repeatedly and it fades away. "you okay?" she mumbles to Scott, who nods.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

after class, paisley walked over to kira— who was nervously glancing around the room. "hi, I'm paisley, but my friends call me pickle." paisley smiles, and kira tilts her head and narrows her eyes at paisley.

"sorry, just paisley. or pais." paisley purses her lips. "I'm kira, but my non existent friends call me kira." kira smiles back at the tribrid— who's smile widens.

"friends?" paisley grins, and kira nods, her own smile forming wider as well. "I'll give scott a good word about you, don't worry." paisley winks at her, and Kira's eyes widen.

paisley walks over to where stiles and Scott are standing. "your eyes are glowing." she points to Scott's eyes, "you mean like right now?" scott asks. "no i meant yesterday. yes right now!" paisley grits her teeth at him.

"scott, stop. stop it!" stiles whisper yells, "i can't- i can't control it." scott stresses, covering his hand over his eyes.

"alright, just keep your head down. look down, come on." stiles covers Scott's whole head and paisley pushes the two into a room. Scott takes off his jacket growling.