Whoa the NPC look so alive and they're being overzealous for some reason. Like a kid eager to pleases their parent.

Momonga: " Ahh, I forgot to mention one thing. Albedo, Cypher and I probably will be late since we will discuss something, so if Sebas report is ready before we finished discussing, message me quickly."

Albedo: " Understood, Momonga-sama!"

Momonga nodded

Momonga: " Now go."

As Momonga said the word, they swiftly move away toward their respective objectives.

While the affair is happening before my eyes, I noticed something about Momonga. He really good at BS-ing thing. Did he have a secret talent or something? perhaps he has this talent form the beginning?

Nevermind, we have much to discuss.

Cypher: " Alright, let's talk somewhere else. Did you still use anti-monitoring spell within in all guildmate private chamber?"

Momonga: " Yes, it was built with the spells automatically."

We both nodded and teleported to my private chamber.

The room is self is comfy. The light illuminate beautifully with the gold contrast. A king sized bed is the center of the room, inviting me to sleep on it.

Maybe later..

Cypher: " Okay, what the hell just happened."

---

Momonga: " I don't think everything that we're experienced up until now is a glitch."

Cypher: "Duh, We discus it earlier, of course it's not a glitch." Cypher sneered

I wandering around the room while continued talking to the overlord

Cypher: " Momonga, Do still remember one of books that I give you as a birthday gift? The one where the protagonist is summoned to another world."

Momonga: " Hmn? oh that book! of course I remember Cypher-san. You giving me many books as a present because you figured out that I love reading stuff. That book is one of my favorite. The concept of life in another world is fascinating, although it kinda overused after I read many similar thing over and over again."

While listening to Momonga, I decided to stop wander around and sit on the bed. Its really comfy.

Ahhh I really want to sleep

Momonga: "Do you think we are transported to another world Cypher-san?" Momonga asked

Cypher: " Do you? the sign is pretty obvious to me Momo-san." I answered while resisting the urge to yawn.

Momonga: "Hmnn, you look tired Cypher-san. Why Don't you just rest and I will handle the rest. You're my boss after all."

Boss? he still see me as that huh...

sigh...

I lie on the bed and use the pillow to mask my expression, its sad to know that sometimes something can never change.