On seeing Taehyung , Jungkook tried to remove the crown in shame but, Jimin put it back on his head to make him look pretty for Taehyung.

Taehyung gave a little nod looking at the entrance by winking his both eyes and extending his arms, Jungkook stunned at Taehyung's bold invite but a cute little girl behind Jungkook pushed Jungkook a little and ran to Taehyung to hug him.

" Tae appaaaaa!!! " Jaemin shouts..

Taehyung's whole attention turned to that little girl rather than Jungkook

Taehyung's whole attention turned to that little girl rather than Jungkook. But surprisingly Jungkook didn't feel jealous but he is little curious about the little girl and Taehyung's bond.

" Baby cub!!! Sorry... Morning...appa was busy , that is why I couldn't come to pick you up... "

" That's ok appa... Can I stay with you tonight?? Ask Joonie appa.. Please please... He won't say ' no ' for you... "

" No baby... Go back with Joonie appa and come back tomorrow morning.. "

Jungkook look at their bond in adoring way. Taehyung look mature and caring when he treat Jaemin. For Jungkook, Taehyung look even more desirable when he delicately handles Jaemin.

" Jimin!!! Welcome my best boy.. And...Welcome to my home Jeon Jungkook..." Tae welcomed Jimin with warm voice and his voice shrunk while he greet Jungkook.

Taehyung just nods his head in welcoming way. Jimin went to hug Tae but unlike Taemin , Jimin gently side hugged him. Taehyung looked at Jungkook all the while hugging his kids..

Jungkook can see Taehyung still trying to avoid him because of how Jungkook harshly spoke with him last week.

Taehyung is little bit angry and disappointed, because his Gguk was crazy on him, never ever spoke against him like Jungkook did.

Tae hyung!! I'm really sorry..

I shouldn't have...

" I love you Jungkook!! "

Jungkook recalled that day when he yelled at Taehyung without respect him and how Tae angrily left after proposing him...

Jungkook is now regretting the way he spoke with Taehyung. Because he is longing to join that group hug, but he stands several step away like a third person.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung is sitting near the pool in between his kids and talking with them,he didn't want to approach Jungkook in front of Jimin especially not in front of Jaemin, because usually Jaemin is little possessive about Taehyung.

" Jae baby!! Did you meet Jungkook??!! He is a nice boy... He is Jimin's friend.. Be nice to him..."

Taehyung said to Jamin, he wanted Jaemin to be close with Jungkook as How Jimin and Jungkook are close with each other... She deserves mother's love too..