Chapter 22

Its been 6 months since Y/n left the mansion in the middle of the night. The kitten she saved has gotten attached to her, so she decided to keep him. She continued her studies and is almost done with her first course. Jungkook has been working hard in the dance studio and in the recording studio, as a new music video is going to be released. The couple decided to keep their relationship a secret from the public as obsessive fans could hurt Y/n.

Today she is going for her last cancer treatment and will hopefully be cured from her cancer. Jungkook is very excited as the chemo makes Y/n really sick and lame. He couldnt do much with her and he never likes to see her struggle. When her final chemo treatment ended, he hugged her tightly lifting her off the ground and kissing her multiple times. She giggles at his cuteness. Baby, your cancer free, Jungkook screams so loudly everyone around them looks at them weirdly. Not realizing that his obsessive fans were there and heard him call Y/n baby.

Y/n took Jungkook out on a date as a way to celebrate her health condition. They are eating ice cream while walking through the park and stop at a quiet cute spot for a picnic. I brought all your favourite snacks baby, Jungkook says sweetly while unpacking the picnic basket. Y/n giggles and turns her back to Jungkook, I also brought your favourite Y/n giggles again. What are you up too? Jungkook chuckles and kisses Y/ns shoulder. I got, Y/n cutely drumrolls and screams, BANANA MILK! Jungkook chuckles and wraps his arms around Y/n, Saranghae both say at the same time. They chuckle and enjoy their picnic. Jungkook I cant believe you finished all that banana milk, Y/n says shocked as they walk home.

Jungkook POV:

I have been dating Y/n for a long time, I love her for an even longer time, I cant wait any longer so I will prepare for this very big and important moment for tonight. I see Namjoon Hyung in the garden and run towards him. HYUNG, Hyung, I have big news, I tell Namjoon Hyung all my plans and he gets really excited and said he will help me and so will my other Hyungs. We all start making my plan reality.

Y/n comes out of my room and comes to the kitchen, I hug her from the back and give her an outfit I know she will like. Go wear this baby I have something very special planned for us, I say to her against her ear. She giggles at the ticklish feeling my breathe caused on her ear, I smile at her as she looks at me from the side, I am still behind her. She left to get dressed and so did I, a few minutes later I see her come out and I feel like my breathe got knocked out of me, her breath-taking beauty and her ethereal aura never fails to amaze me.

I let out a loud sigh of air at her unworldly beauty and walk towards her, you look gorgeous baby, as always I hold her hand and lead her to a table to eat, after we eat. I take Y/n to her favourite part of the garden that I spent all morning and afternoon decorating. Y/ns eyes start to get bright and shiny when she absorbs the beauty of her favourite part of the garden. Light music starts playing and I dance with Y/n, she was having a lot of fun I could see by her beautiful smile. She suddenly stops dancing and leans against me as I try to get closer to her, I wrap my arms around her figure and hold her tightly against me, so she doesnt fall, sorry, aftereffects of the treatment, she chuckles as she sits down on the ground. I am so glad she is done with it she wont have to deal with this anymore.

And so we meet again...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें