Chapter 1

You are in university in Korea, and you are in your sports car that you recently bought when you look to your side and see an attractive man in a sports car next to you. He revs his car and looks at you, when you realize it's your childhood crush, you smile and rev your car you both wait for the traffic light to turn green. When it does you both speed off and you beat him. You both stop at a gas station and get out of your cars.

He was shocked at how well you drove and came up to you as you were about to introduce yourself thinking he didn't remember you from school. To your surprise, he says, "y/n is that you from s/n?" He comes closer to you to see your face better and you get flustered realizing that you still have feelings for him. You reply, "yes, you remember me?" He just stares at you, and you start blushing and laugh lightly.

You then turned away because he was making you nervous and you said, "I better get going I have some stuff to do." As you are about to walk away, he grabs your wrist making you feel butterflies in your stomach, and whispers with a husky voice in your ear, "Can I get your number, I'd love to meet again." So, you gave him your number and he opened your door for you (like a gentleman), and you sped off as you look in the rear-view mirror you see him smirking shaking his head and laughing. *Mini JK POV* I shake my head and say to myself, "ah still so cute and shy, my y/n." *End of his POV*.

*Later in the evening* 

You just finished your night-time routine and were about to get into bed when you hear your phone ping, you go to your desk and check who messaged and saw it was Jungkook. You immediately smiled and read his message.

Hi beautiful, what are you doing, sorry it took so long to message I was a little busy today. You start blushing at his nickname for you and you reply,

Hey, Jungkook I was just going to bed, you were so busy you must be tired.

Sorry to trouble you, but I will message you in the morning. Go sleep beautiful.

Ok, bye Jungkook sleep well.

The next morning you wake up and shower and do your morning routine, you don't like makeup, so you don't wear it. *You are beautiful, but you don't think so* as you are about to leave for university your phone pings, you see Jungkooks name light up on your screen and you smile when you read his message. Hey beautiful, sleep well?

Hey Jungkook, I slept well, and did you?

Yes, let's go out for lunch today and catch up. You say ok and tell him you have university, so you must go.

*After university*

Your phone starts ringing, you see the caller ID and smile when it shows Jungkooks number. You answer, "Hello Jungkook." "Hey beautiful so we going to **** for lunch, I will come to fetch you send me your address." "Ok just come to my university I'll send my location now."

Jungkook arrives outside your university as you walk out of the main doors. You smile as you walk down the steps you see him get out of his car and you look at him curiously, he waits by the passenger's door as you get closer, he opens the door for you. You blush and thank him then get into the car. You greet him and say, "Hello Jungkook, such a gentleman you are." You blush, "Hey beautiful, *looks at you with love*, always for you." You blush harder and laugh nervously "ok where are we going for lunch, I've never been there before." "You will see", he says as he smirks and looks at the road and drives off.