Chapter 20

Y/ns POV:

Jungkook is so cute and supportive, today was awesome. I have so much to talk to him about but every time I think about it, I feel I should just disappear and let him be happy. I have too many demons, I dont want them to affect Jungkook. What if he looks at me differently? I dont think he is like that, though I wouldnt blame him. Once we enter the house and Jungkook greets everyone I walk away from him as Jimin and Taehyung come to take him by his arms, I smile at him and walk towards the gardens to clear my mind. He looks at me with a cute pout mouthing, save me I smile and walk away.

Im sitting at the far end of the garden under a big acacia tree, you cant see it from the house. I start thinking, [I cant cheat death, I cant run from my demons much longer, it hurts so bad, but this is something I will take to my grave.] I hear rustling from the bushes on my left, I hide and turn my head to see whats making a noise, I see a kitten. He is so skinny and malnourished. I pick him up and carry him back to the house.

I enter the kitchen and see Jungkook sweaty and looking so hot. He didnt know I was there as his back was towards me. I quietly walk closer to him and wrap my arms around his torso, he tenses at first than relaxes when he realized it is me. Yes love, he says leaning his head closer to my face. Now I can see his face more vibrantly, 아니요/Ah-ni-yo/, I say with a small smile than remember the kitten. I reach for him as I left him on the counter, I walk towards the fridge and take out the milk, I grab a bowl from the top cabinet and put the milk in the bowl and into the microwave.

Care to explain why this cute furball is in our kitchen? Jungkook asks. I chuckle and tell him how I found the kitten in the garden, leaving out my thoughts and feelings. He smiles sweetly at me and walks towards me; he holds my waists swinging me left and right gently. I love how you care about everything; this kitten is very lucky to have been found by you, he kisses my forehead. I smile up at him and just turn away from him. [I am sorry Jungkook, but I cant handle this much longer.]

I fed the kitten the warm milk and it rubbed his small body on my chest. He cuddled into my neck and purred. I put my hand gently under him, so he didnt fall. I got the flea shampoo from the cleaning closet. I filled the basin with lukewarm water. I gently placed the kitten into the water petting and calming him down. I put the shampoo on him and gently rubbed it into his fur, he purred against my hand and after a few minutes I dried him up and kissed his head. He doesnt have any fleas or parasites.

I put him on the bed with me and pet him until he falls asleep. I get off the bed and walk to the kitchen for some water, I still cant eat properly so I just dont eat I just make sure if Im dizzy or weak to hide it from the others. I take a sip from the water getting lost in thought, thinking that everyone is sleeping already. I start zoning out when I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around to be met with Jimins sleepy eyes. Why you awake Y/nie? Jimin asks me walking towards me. Just wanted a sip of water, I reply smiling at him, he takes the glass from my hand and sips from it. Hm, same, he smiles and giggles cutely. I tell him to go sleep because he has practice early in the morning, he nods and leaves the kitchen.