Chapter 4

*6 Months later*

You have been friends with Jungkook for 6 months and you guys are closer than you thought you would be. You got to know each other much better, and you are on your year-end semester break. You dont know what Jungkook does for work just that he sings and dances, you never met any of his friends and today he said he would introduce you to them.

Im so excited to meet your friends you say with joy. They more like brothers to me and Im really happy to introduce you to them he says with a smile on his face. Do you listen to kpop? He asks you. Yea there is this one band I love but I dont really know who is in it and who they are, I never got time to really check that. You say with a sad tone. Oh, what is the band name? He asks. Uhm, I think it is BTS *you check your phone*, Yea it is bts, do you know them I saw a song cover by a bts Jungkook and your name is also Jungkook he laughs and said I heard of them

Jungkook parks outside a big building. You hold his hand because you are both nervous, you walk in with Jungkook, and he walks to a door labelled dance studio. All the band members turned to look at you and they smile. "Hi, you must be y/n, I am Namjoon, we heard so much about you", Namjoon smiles at you sweetly. "Hi everyone, I also heard a lot about all of you, I hope you heard only good things about me," you say with a chuckle looking and Jungkook. He just smiles and shrugs.

He smiles at you, and you get to know the rest of BTS you notice that Jimin is a hopeless flirt and that Jungkook is really close and has a special bond with each of them. You guys are leaving now, "It's so cute how you are with all of them, and the fact that you are the youngest." He laughs, "Yes they mean a lot to me also I have something to tell you..." "what is it" "well, we are BTS" he smiles widely "WHAT NO WAYYY, WAIT, SING SOMETHING" "Ok don't scream", he laughs. Then he sang euphoria. "Wooooowwwww!"

You were so shocked he sounds so good. "That was amazingggg do it againnn", you say smiling at him. "Ok let's go now I'll sing for you in the car", he smiles and laughs. You are both in the car and you hold a bottle to his mouth while he sings and you both laugh. You get home and Jungkook walks you to your door, you smile at him and say goodbye, but you guys weren't ready to end the night just yet. So, you invite him in, and you guys decide to watch a movie.

Jungkook was falling asleep, and you were bored so you guys go outside, and he teaches you how to dance. Your heart flutters and you feel butterflies in your stomach. He stares at you. You see he is very tired and tell him to stay over since you were dancing on your street. "Hey, you can stay by my place tonight, I don't want you to drive in such a tired state," "aww you worried about me", he said teasing you. You roll your eyes and walk back to your apartment. You give him the same clothes as always (he has slept over a lot since you met him.)