Chapter 7

She just nodded and said, "Ok it was really nice seeing you all I'll be going now." She smiled and turned to me. "Are you coming back to my place?" [Oh, she is so beautiful looking up at me like that.] "Yes, I will see you there... Wait I'll leave with you now." I said excitedly. She looked worried but quickly covered it, "No no, it's ok I'm not going home yet anyway." "Why where are you going?" I ask worriedly. "I'm still exercising," she said sweetly about to leave. I grabbed her wrist to stop her. "No why, you have been exercising for the past 5 hours you haven't been at home, and you haven't eaten," I say desperately hoping she won't leave. "I'm ok please don't worry, I'm ok." She said with such a cute face. "Ok I'll come with you then," I said sweetly and started greeting everyone. I gave them my number so they can answer my question.

She started jogging slowly as we walked out, though she looked exhausted. "Y/n you look tired let me carry you back home please?" I asked her as desperately and as convincingly as I could, but she didn't allow me to. She instead started running faster trying to lose me, like she was trying to hide something from me. I tried to stop her, but she ran into the lady's room in one of the shops we were passing and told me to carry on without her, I didn't leave but an employee told me I had to. I tried waiting for her outside, but the same employee told me she left through the other door. "This stubborn girl," I said to myself as I start running hoping, I'd catch her. After an hour, I went back to her apartment hoping to find her there. "Hyungs, is Y/n here, did she come back?" I frantically ask the men in the living room. "No Jungkook sorry she didn't come back since the morning, we assumed she was with you," Namjoon answered concerned. "No, no, no, she ran away from me and then I couldn't find her, she didn't look well, I hope she is ok," I said about to burst into tears. Just then I heard the door open behind me. *End of Jk POV*