Prologue [Aro-Ace]

Hello my sweet organism!
I am publishing a new story and it would really mean a lot to me if some of you checked it out. Nobody had read it up till now so that's kinda sad.
If you don't mind, please do check it out!
Thank you!
Stay true, be you, and spread kindness~ Notsouseless, cuz maybe I'm not so useless after all.

"If we follow the rules of the romance movies and novels, I should be your main character

"If we follow the rules of the romance movies and novels, I should be your main character. I am no one special. I'm not interesting at all.  If people were to write a book about me, it'd be a best seller!
IF
Because no one will write a book about someone like me. I miss a crucial detail that makes all the other books and movies touching.
Love
I don't know love. I've never had it. And who would want to read a book about someone who doesn't know love? From the moment we open our eyes we are met with a world that teaches us that love is what makes us human.  It's not possible for a human not to feel love.
So what am I then?"

Eru gets a girlfriend but feels disgusted after they'd kisssed. Eru gets confused and tries other men and women to see if his questions get answered, but they don't; they only become worse.
What is love and attraction and can he even feel it?
A story about asexuality and being aromantic.