Chapter 63 - Missing

*time skip*

Taurus POV

Sweat beaded at the edge of my forehead. Aries sent me an annoyed look, draped across one of the armchairs with her phone in her hand. "Well? Spill it."

"But Libra isn't here yet," I blurted, trying to stall when I had to tell my friends I'd kept a huge secret for them for a while.

Gemini nodded, a worried look on her face. "He's right -- she still hasn't come back. Isn't anybody else worried?"

Pisces nodded, yawning behind her hand. "We are, but it's also super early. She probably --"

"Hooked up with some guy," Sagittarius smirked, plopping down on the couch beside Pisces.

She smacked him.

He rubbed his head and gave her a hurt look. "Ow! I thought you were my friend."

Pisces refocused her attention on her phone. "If you're my friend I have the right to smack you when you do something stupid."

Sagittarius sniffed. "All I'm saying is that Libra's probably lo--"

Pisces smacked him again. Sagittarius gasped and got up, folding his arms. 

"Fake friend," he muttered as he sat down on the arm of Aries's chair. Granted, he almost sat on her arm because her legs were kicked up over the other arm of the chair, but he didn't pay that any attention as he patted the top of her head. "You're one of my real friends, right Aries?"

She reached up and ruffled his hair playfully. "Yes, Saggibro."

I facepalmed. "Guys . . ."

Sagittarius nodded importantly. "See, I am special!"

"Nobody ever said that you weren't," Capricorn pointed out, walking into the room. He sat down on one of the couches and pulled out his phone, then looked around. "Did they?"

"No, Sagg's just overexaggerating," Aries informed him, still patting Sagittarius's head.

Capricorn looked at both of them and an amused smile crossed his face. "Really."

Sagittarius gasped in mock betrayal and fell off the chair, then popped right back up, glaring at Aries. "Weren't you my real friend? I do not exaggerate."

Aries laughed. "That was ten seconds ago. Keep up, buddy."

I groaned. I knew that my friends were all being like this since it was eight in the morning -- the fire signs became hyperactive, the earth signs (me!!) were chill, the air signs were overreacting and overthinking, and the water signs were sleepy.

Aquarius stumbled in, Virgo dragging her. "You can't hang onto me all day, Aqua," she said in an exasperated tone.

Aquarius blinked open her eyes, and I noticed that she looked sleep deprived. "But Libra never came back last night! She could be in danger -- we have to go find her!"