Characters

♈️ Aries ♈️ Aries is that girl who never backs down from something

♈️ Aries ♈️
Aries is that girl who never backs down from something. She always takes the challenge, and is fearless and filled with confidence. However, she does have her faults, and she knows it. Aries isn't full of herself and is actually very self-aware and kind, excelling in several things, including sports. She doesn't care that she's probably one of the most gorgeous girls in the school, or about the guys that try to woo her at every bend in the hallway. She would prefer just to hang with the other eleven students in her friend group, and that's it. She's always looking for adventure or doing something that's just teetering on the tip of reckless, but she's one of the most reliable people you'll ever meet!
Description: Long chestnut brown hair dyed red at the ends, amber eyes, pale skin, freckles, naturally beautiful, hot
Gender: Female
Best friends: Gemini, Capricorn, Taurus, Sagittarius & Libra
Age: 16
Roommate: Gemini

 She's always looking for adventure or doing something that's just teetering on the tip of reckless, but she's one of the most reliable people you'll ever meet!Description: Long chestnut brown hair dyed red at the ends, amber eyes, pale skin, frec...

♉️ Taurus ♉️
Taurus is a little more than a bit lazy, and he knows that, but he's actually one of the most hard-working in the Twelve. He's the shortest boy in the Zodiacs, but that doesn't really stop him. Content to munch on chips and watch drama unfold, Taurus is like the baby brother figure to everyone, mostly Aries & Capricorn. He's not afraid of what people think of him, and that includes the fact that he's gay. Taurus is very confident and a foodie, and probably one of the most strong-willed out of everyone in his friend group. He's one of the peacekeepers but surprisingly does have the ability to get angry at every little thing: he just doesn't show it sometimes. Taurus would kill for the people he loves; you don't want to get on his bad side!
Description: Thick black hair, sage green eyes, pale skin, extremely cute, wears a dark green hoodie (most of the time)
Gender: Male
Best friends: Capricorn, Aries, Cancer & Sagittarius
Age: 15
Roommate: Cancer

 Taurus would kill for the people he loves; you don't want to get on his bad side!Description: Thick black hair, sage green eyes, pale skin, extremely cute, wears a dark green hoodie (most of the time)Gender: MaleBest friends: Capricorn, Aries, Ca...