Chapter 26 - Bye Bye Terrabiant

Nobody POV

"Mount Ultra, Mount Ultra," Virgo muttered, trying to remember. "Taurus, can you ask the dragon if it know where it is?"

Taurus and the dragon growled back and forth for a bit, then Taurus raised his head and looked back at Virgo. "When I asked if he knew something, he said that I could ask him anything."

Virgo looked relieved.

"And then I asked him where Mount Ultra was and he said: 'I said ask me anything, not that I'd know.'"

Virgo's expression quickly changed to disappointment and she looked over the edge. The twelve of them were wayy higher than they were before, maybe even the highest they've ever been.

"Are we just going to keep flying around here?" Capricorn mumbled in a strained voice. His eyes were squeezed shut and he was gripping onto the dragon's spines so hard that his knuckles became a few shades lighter than his normal skin color.

Aries nudged his foot with her own. "Calm down, acrophobia boy. Just don't look over the edge and it'll be fine."

Capricorn exhaled slightly and opened his eyes, looking at Aries. She turned around in her seat in front of him and grinned. "Not so bad now, is it?"

He shrugged, his brow furrowed. "It's gonna take a lot to stop myself from looking over the edge."

"WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP ON OUR FAVORITE DRAGON SHIP --"

"Sagittarius, NO."

"FLYING THROUGH THE SKY."

"LEO."

"LITTLE EINSTEIN."

Aquarius clapped a hand over both Sagittarius's and Leo's mouths. "Will you shut up?" she hissed. Leo folded his arms and pouted, but no one could see.

Pisces leaned over the edge dangerously and moved her foot through a cloud. She shuddered in delight. "Wow, that's cold."

Scorpio frowned. "Don't do that, you could fall off."

She batted his arm playfully. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." Suddenly, her foot lost the grip it had in one of the ruts on the dragon's side and she fell sideways with a little "Oomph!", but Scorpio grabbed her waist and pulled her back up. Pisces went pink. "Okay, you're right."

Libra and Gemini were excitedly discussing how Gemini's little expedition went. "And there were so many clothes in that closet, like they were making it so easy --" "Niice!"

Cancer was just watching the ground below in comfortable silence. The wind tousled his ginger hair, and when Taurus looked back to check the path, he went red.

"Is that it?" Aries called suddenly, pointing to a spire sticking out of the clouds that they hadn't seen before. It looked like the tip of a volcano.

Virgo peered at it. "We'll have to go closer."

Taurus nodded and directed the dragon down. Capricorn squeezed his eyes shut again and Aries found his hand, rubbing circles over his knuckles softly as they descended. Scorpio tightened his hold around Pisces's waist, and just as the dragon fell like a stone, going down with its snout pointed towards the faraway ground, he buried her head between her shoulder blades. Everyone else screamed, but then the dragon righted itself and flew towards the volcano.

"Wow," Leo breathed, taking away Aquarius's hand. Scorpio raised his head hesitantly and stared at the large, breathtaking mountain along with everyone else. Pisces blushed.

It looked like a crater had been blasted into the top: it was hollow, but they only knew that from above. The volcano was so tall, riddled with grass on its steep sides, that it looked like Mount Everest, and it had tiny holes that led into the inside.