Wake Up!

"Stiles!"

"Stiles please!" her voice cracked.
He could tell she was crying by the sound of her voice.

"Lydia!" he called through the phone. "Lydia, tell me where you are, I'll come get you right now."

"I don't now it's dark, I can't see."

"Just feel around, tell me what you feel."

"It's wet and cold."

"Ok good, good. Now I need you to tell me can you smell anything."

"I smell.... something dead."His heart fluttered but he managed to keep it together.

"Ok now use the light from your phone to look around. Tell me exactly what you see."

"Ok." she sniffled a bit.

His detctive skills are in overdrive. Stiles longed for the day a girl would need him but he didn't want it to
be in these circumstances. He hated the way she sounded right now. He shivered everytime she spoke
with the sad tone in her voice. He was ready to cry but he knew he had to hold himself together for her
sake.

"Ok I see...alot of pipes. There's a window with bars on it. And a wisher and dryer." she kept as much
composure as possible.

"Ok that sounds like a basement. What can y..."

"Stiles? I can hear someone talking. I think there's someone in here."

"Ok don't panic. Alright find somewhere to hide. Now."

She feels around for somewhere to hide. "There's a locker here, like the ones at school." she whispers.

"Good, get inside and don't move."

"The lights are coming on, I can hear him coming."

"Can you see him? Can you see who it is?"

"A little. He looks like. Oh my god!"

"What? Lydia, what is it? Who is it? Lydia?"

"Stiles. It's you."

"What?"

"I have to go."

"Wait. Lydia, Lydia don't hang... Lydia. Lydia! LYDIA!" He started to panic.

"Stiles." He could hear her but she wasn't on the phone. "Stiles."
He slowly turned around to see Lydia was standing behind him. She was naked, her skin pale. She had deep scratches all over her. She was covered in dirt and her hair was wild. She was shaking while she hugged herself for warmth.
"You did it. You found me, just like you said you would. You saved me." She shivered while forcing a
smile, but didn't take her eyes off him.

He started to step toward her but stopped when he noticed someone stepping from the shadows behind
her. When the light struck the face of the intruder it revealed to be Stiles. It was Void Stiles. "Lydia, come over here." Stiles held his hand out for
her.

"Lydia, don't you move." Void Stiles screamed. Lydia froze. Her mouth closed and eyes wide. "See you don't control anything. You can't even
control your own life. Why would Lydia fall for you. You're just a scared boy."

"I'm not scared. Not of you."

"Please, you wont even tell Lydia how you really feel. You stood by and watched everyone around you
fall."

"No, thats not true!"

"It is. It's your fault and you know it. Your mother, Allison, Aiden. They're all your fault because you were too scared." Stiles closed his eyes.
"Look at me. LOOK AT ME!" Void Stiles screamed making Stiles' ears bleed. Stiles' eyes shot open only to find Jackson. Half himself half the canima.

"Hahaha, you still think you have a chance with Lydia. She's way out of your league you know." He walked over to Lydia and ran his claw easily up her thigh. "You can never please her like I used too." His voice turned to a growl with violence in it. "You'll
never be me. You hear me? You'll never be me!" He screamed making Stiles cringe and cover his ears.
He hit the floor in the fito position with his eyes closed and his ears covered by his hands. "Open your eyes Stiles. Open them or I'll rip them out of your head. OPEN YOUR EYES!" The room shook.

Stiles stood up slowly and opened his eyes finding Lydia being held down on the ground by Peter, (the
way he was when he bit her on season one)."No, let her go." His voice worn out.

"You have to make me Stiles." Peter's voice rang through Stiles' head.

"NO, PLEASE. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? I'll do anything just let her go."

"Isn't it obvious Stiles? I want you to fight me. If you
want her take her from me."
Stiles didn't hesitate to charge peter only to be tossed into a wall.
"Stiles, that was pethetic. I know you can do better than that."

"You're cheating. You're useing your werewolf strength."

"NO! You can't beat me because you're weak, and you'll always be weak until you take charge of your
own life. Let go of the fear Stiles, and all that will remain is the strength. Use the anger to help you. You must forget what your opponent can do to you and think about what you can do to him." (Literally the opposite of the truth.)

"I can't do anything."

"And why is that, Stiles?" Void Stiles interveined.

"Because I don't have the strenght."

"Then find it. You'll always be stepped on until you take control. Find the strength."

"I can't. I don't know where to find the strength."

"Yes you do. You're just afraid, and you'll always fear the strength unless you find a reason to accept it." Jackson appeared.

"Take what's yours, Stiles. TAKE IT!" They surrounded him. He could feel hands pulling on his shirt and pants.

"Let me go. Get off me." He yelled. "Get off me. Let me go, let me go. LET ME GO!" He screamed
himself awake.

He was sweating and out of breath. Their words played over and over in his head. He knew they were right, he knew where to find the strength, and he knew why he'd need it.

___________________________________

Alright so...chapter 1: What do you guys think in your honest opinions. I can take it trust me. I had to update it because i did this using my phone so I apologize for the misleading format and don't worry I will update all of the later ones too.

I'm not really one for too much suspense so there won't be too much pain between Stiles and Lydia.

Before I couldn't care less about Stydia but I was recently made a believer by you_make_me_wander on the fanfiction website and now I can't get enough of this stuff and if you haven't read anything by you_make_me_wander I strongly suggest you go check it out now.

And lastly go ahead and overload my coments messages and whatever else there is on this newly found app of mine. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 GO!

Thanks for reading
I'm Silent_Overkill on here, fanfiction, and tumblr. A thank you. *Takes a bow*