" Hey Mel who the fuck is Hera? " Max asked confused, Amelia giggled at this.

' Thank god I read Percy Jackson when I was little. '

" Hera is the queen of the sky, she's the goddess of Marriage, women, and childbirth. " Maxine nodded.

" And Aphrodite is the Goddess of love ,beauty and fertility. Right? " It was now Amelia's turn to nod with a smile.

Max got a idea and she sent a playfully flirty smile to the brunette.

" So if we were to kiss I could say it's Aphrodite influencing me? " Max was trying so hard to keep in her laugh while smiling in a flirty way but she was failing which made both girls burst out in laughing leaning on each other for support.

Both girls felt as if they've been best friends for years, they just clicked like she did with the rest of the group.

They calmed down once they saw the glances they got but they were still silently laughing.

Across from Amelia and her friend, someone was watching them.

The pale blonde watched this unfold, she felt her jaw clench as she tried her best to suppress a growl itching to be freed from her throat.

She's was angry but for what? For some Worthless Human she didn't even know? Much less care about.

If she truly was worthless to her why does she envy the redhead?

Why does she feel the need to be near the brunette?

Rosalie tried her best to distract herself as burying herself into the work, she noticed her tense figure calm down.

She was sure to thank Jasper when they got out.

As Jasper saw this he noticed the tense figure and the envy and anger practically oozing from his so called twin, he sent calming waves towards her then went back to focusing on the work.

But he did have to admit, he was curious to know why and who was Rosalie Hale jealous of. He shrugged it off though, it was safer not knowing.

For what seemed like a long time writing the gods and goddess powers and status she was done, praying the class would be nearly over, Amelia looked at the clock to see it only 10 minutes have passed.

' What. The. Flying. Fuck.......... You know what? I officially hate my life. '

The brunette rolled her eyes until a idea came to play,

" Hey max? " The redhead whipped her head towards the brunette,

" What's up? "

" Is there any sports teams other than basketball? " Amelia asked in hopes of having anything but basketball, it's to boring for her.

Bc no no
Amelia and Jeremy have always been the type of kids that can't stand still, they always had to be doing something active.

The ADHD made it worse for the both of them. Jeremy and Amelia were diagnosed but it's a bit amplified considering the twin bond.