Part I - The Plutonians: Pluto's Inhabitants

The Residents of Pluto are known as Plutonians. They are purplish creatures who can somehow absorb cold temperatures like penguins and polar bears. Their attitudes range from being overly friendly, curious or like humans, they could be easily agitated and cause havoc. If a non - Plutonion met one of these aliens face to face, things could be quite risky as the five Earthlings that were sent to Decaorb would learn.

Alien leaders have the tendency to wish for their enemies to fail or worse, succumb to death. It is widely known that all who have reigned in Pluto's palace also have a wicked personality. Could it be hereditary? Or is it the medallion that resides in the palace that drives them mad? 

No one knows for sure. But in a time of chaos, one must try to break this cycle in order to save humanity.

And in the new eon,  an alien who is overlooked by his society, tries to save the day or he thinks he can do so. He is a chosen Plutonian who possesses admirable qualities to overcome obstacles and to seek the unknown. He will do anything to protect his home. Known as Xabiere, or Pluto's own Savior,  he is a curious fellow who loves to rebel against those who tell him that he is useless. Aa an anti-hero for his planet, he plans to save it from chaos

His sidekick, Murdock, tends to follow him wherever he goes. But even though Murdock is quite annoying, Xabiere proves that brotherly love exists within alien life. 

Together, these two Plutonians shine in the end, even though their lives will enter a new dimension.