Vol. 1: Chapter 2.1 - "I'm Back... "

After hearing from Eris herself that the girls were fine, I decided to cut the call short. I mean it's Eris, she wouldn't lie to me, especially about a topic like that.

While waiting for those idiots, I decided to spend time looking at my adventurer's card. Well... It now an app more than anything.

Due to Earth's low concentration of natural MP, most items that run on magic just don't work.

Though some items like the staffs that Megumin and Aqua each have, the cursed armor that Darkness likes to wear, or my new sword, can still function properly.

Unfortunately, our adventurer's cards won't work here.

To combat this, Eris decided to implement an app that works like and adventurer's card on our phones. Very convenient if I do say so myself.

So now our phones have several features that are really useful to have. Additionally, the phones can merge with other phones amd take on their features and appearances and adds them onto its own.

Basically it can fuse with other phones. Why does this have to exist you may ask?

It's because the school that we have to go through have special smartphones that they hand out to students. It's supposed to come in the mail, together with your acceptance letter, room number and uniform.

And apparently, it's some sort of prestigious school with a 100% employment rate. Now that's plain suspicious.

Nothing is free in this world, a lesson that I learned the hard way back in that good for nothing world.

Hopefully we can avoid getting in trouble while over there, but with the way my party is like, I doubt that wish will come true.

Now back to the reason I even picked up this phone. I was supposed to look at some of my skills to see which ones can be useful, but I got sidetracked providing an explanation for our 'dear' audience!

Deep breaths Kazuma, deep breaths.

You're talking to some people that may or may not even be there, get it together!

Ahem. Back on topic.

I looked at some of the skills that I've learned over my time adventuring. The Thief skills are a no-brainer, they cost almost no MP and have simple incantations.

I did learn how to cast basic spells with no incantation. I just think it and it happens. Though it can be less effectice at times.

Steal, Lurk, Lip reading, Detect Motive and Detect Trap are absolutely going to be useful here.

Up next are my basic magic spells. Using intermediate or advanced magic hear would be a hassle (one of the big reasons as to why I won't use Teleport) , so I opted to go back to my roots.

Create Water and Earth, Tinder, Freeze, Wind Breath, all these elemental skills don't use a lot of MP, so I'll mainly be using these ones in terms of spells.

The other ones that I know are more miscellaneous than anything, but are still incredible here.

Farsight, Night Vision, Snipe, Deadeye, Cooking, Sprint, and a few others make up the rest of the catalogue.

"Woah... " I muttered.

My stats are huge right now! I had almost forgotten that my stat cap was removed.

Who's the weakling now?! Hah!

I started laughing to myself, imagining those jerks back home who used to call me names. Well once I get back over there, I'll pummel all of them.