I rubbed my eyebrow and glanced back at them pressing my lips in a straight line. Thankfully both of them stopped gluing to each other or I'd rip them apart. Burning sensation in my heart also eased a lot but it was throbbing now like something very precious was snatched from me.

I shook my head at this stupid safocating feeling and went to help deleting the video. After making sure everyone deleted, I breathed in relief and stood aside, watching Laraib pulling Mehrun towards us.

"I think you should tell your parents quickly," Laraib told her in a small voice, trying her best to use a soft and gentle voice.

Mehrun narrowed her eyes at her , then looked at the remaining three of us but nevertheless took her phone out of her pocket.

Just as she unlocked her phone, it rang and at the same time my phone also rang. I pulled it out and saw the manager's name. Sensing something bad, knitting my eyebrows, I moved away from them and picked it.

.........

"It's getting out of hand. We did our best but it's spreading like a fire on every social media, trending everywhere. Having more than a billion views in fifteen minutes. If we try to send legal notice or strike, it will backlash and have negative effects. I have taken reviews under control. Trying my best to keep it positive and searching for any other topic to make it trending and take that video's heat."

.........

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply.

"Keep finding any other news and take it to trend. Suppress that video. No matter what, do your best."

.........

I hung up and turned to look at Mehrun who was still on the phone, biting her lip nervously, looking guilty and upset. She looked close to crying.

I walked back to them and waited for Mehrun to end the call. She put her phone back in her pocket and looked down at her boots.

"You all enjoyed your trip, I'll return back home. Sorry to interrupt your trip," Her voice shook.

She turned around but I quickly grabbed her wrist without thinking.

"I'll go with you," I told her, looking into her red eyes.

"But-,"

"Don't argue back," I told her, sternly.

"We will go back with you too," Laraib added.

Mohsin and Anmol also agreed with a nod.

Mehrun looked at us all one by one then took a deep breath and nodded her head then went back to Shaizum who was now with his friends.

Zaib, Bazil and other remaining friends of Mohsin gathered around us and looked at us with worry.

"Trip canceled?" Sana, one of the group members, asked Laraib.

"I, Mohsin, Anmol and Saim are going back with Mehrun. Don't cancel. You all enjoy it," Laraib told her with a smile.

"It's OK. We will go with you guys. This proposal blew up our phones. Every group is sharing their video. We are all friends and friends never leave each other when needed. Afterall this will invite many problems. For her and for her family," Sana replied her back, looking at Mehrun who was now whispering to Shaizum.

• • •

"I'm so sorry for ruining your trip," Shaizum said, looking at all of us, holding Mehrun's hand.

I just glanced at us, feeling anger and wanting to punch him. Clenching my hands, I ignored him and looked ahead, walking where our cars were waiting for us.