The beginning of it all

ابدأ من البداية

"What the hell is going on?! Aren't you guys supposed to be dead

"What the hell is going on?! Aren't you guys supposed to be dead...like forever ago!?"

The fallen angel I knew as Raynare sighed before she stepped forward.

Raynare: "We should be if I'm completely honest..."

I summoned my gauntlet on my left hand and stood guard with all three of them in front of me. Me on one side of the road, then on the other side. Instead of being fazed though, they just started to laugh.

"Why the hell are you guys laughing! This is probably a life and death situation for both of us."

Mittelt: "Pfft no it's not! If we wanted you dead you'd already be a corpse!"

Kalawarna: "And as much as we would love to kill you...our master specifically told us not to if a situation like this came up."

"And who is this almighty 'master' huh!? You guys are just being rogue fallen angels again!"

I spread my devil wings in intimidation and posed to lunge at them. They all crouched down into combat positions, but Raynare walked in front of them and outstretched her arm in front of the other two girls.

Raynare: "Let me have this one."

Kalawarna: "With all do respect Raynare, shouldn't we be more cautious with a devil from that bitch's peerage?"

I powered up my strength in anger at her words.

Raynare: "I would be cautious...but unfortunately for him he's not Issei Hyoudou..."

I clenched my fist and reeled it back while Raynare simply smirked at me.

Raynare: "And he never will be!"

I screamed in anger and rushed towards the fallen angel. Once I was in striking distance of her though, she suddenly created a light spear in her hand...and sliced my left arm off.

An unimaginable amount of pain hit me at once as I completely missed my target and slammed into a building on the other side of the road headfirst, knocking me unconscious straight away.