Warnings mean everything

I haven't slept all night

When Collin woke up all he did was glance over at me before walking out of the room.

That was two hours ago.

I have no clue where he is. I have no clue where anyone is.

Collin finally comes back into the room and sits down next to me on the bed.

He takes out keys from his pockets and takes off the cuffs and I rub my wrist slowly.

"I'm sorry." We both say at the same time and then look at each other confusingly.

"What?" We both ask at the same time.

"You first." He says softly.

"I'm sorry. I know that I shouldn't have been on the ledge on that balcony. I also know that I shouldn't have hacked my phone and tried calling my sister. I'm sure I deserve what happened afterwards so whatever. I'm just...I'm sorry." I shrug and look down at the bed.

He places two fingers under my chin and gently lifts my head so we're looking at each other.

I didn't realize my eyes were watering but a single tear falls and he gently used his other hand to wipe it away.

"You don't deserve anything bad, Eliza." His words are so soft and it's comforting.

I suck in a breath when he tucks some of my hair behind my ear and caresses my cheek.

"Your turn." I whisper and he slowly pulls away, sighing.

"I'm sorry too. I was tired and angry and I over reacted. I left this morning to clear my head and think about everything. I'm sorry for everything I did and I'm sorry for that." He points to my lightly bruised wrist.

"It's okay, Collin." I tell him but he disagrees.

"No it's not." He tells me and gently takes my wrist, kissing it before setting it back down.

"Please forgive me." He whispers and I place my arms around his shoulders.

"Only if you forgive me." I whisper back.

He kisses me gently before it turns deeper and more passionate.

"Liza." He whispers against my lips, our foreheads touching. "Yeah?" I whisper back.

"I think I'm falling madly in love with you."

My breath hitches with the confession. I can't help kissing him, smiling against the kiss and then returning his words.

"Collin." I whisper this time. "Yeah?" He whispers back this time.

"I think I'm falling madly in love with you."

Again, he smiles but now we're both smiling and kissing.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::