You always are

Revel stops Eliza from getting the door, her grumbling in return

I smile slightly as I head over to the door.

Once I open it I see the police outside the house and I see the can of gas at the door step.

"Hold your breath!" I warn my friends as the cans explode through the windows, filling the house with the gas.

I see Theo and Natalie along with Revel and Eliza running to the door.

I'm outside with Theo and Nat when I see Rev and Eliza come outside the door.

That's when I see her face. She looks conflicted. I see a tiny shimmer of hope in her eyes. That's when I realize her plan.

"Don't you dare." I seethe and we make eye contact.

Not a second later, she kicks Revel in the shin and runs to the door.

I cringe. Not the shin.

I run after her and am able to grab her ankle, tripping her.

She looks at me, horrified, as I start pulling her back out the door.

I'm able to get her on her feet and clamp my palm over her mouth, silencing her.

Once I'm able to hand her over to Revel, I get in the car and start driving away.

I look into the backseat through the mirror and see Revel and Theo, along with my sister, trying to console a sobbing Eliza.

I've seen her a mess before, obviously, but this time it's different. I think she's lost all of her hope.

On one hand, that's good because I don't need to worry about her escaping as much anymore.

But on the other hand, I hate seeing her upset. I don't know why, I just do.

I feel a connection to her. I know she feels it too. Neither of us have any clue why, though. We really shouldn't.

We're still speeding away, the police no longer chasing us. I decided to just drive back to the hotel we live at.

Once we get there, hours later, Eliza quickly runs up to her room.

"Well shit." I hear Theo mutter beside me.

I'm never getting back to my sisters

I get out my phone and look on social media, finding photos of my sisters.

The old photos of them are my favorites. They look so happy. I'm in some of these photos, but I look at the ones of just the two of them.

All I wanted was to get back to them.

Someone comes in my room. It's Collin. I glare at him through watery eyes.

"What do you want?" I ask him, still not looking away. Even as my eyes burn.

"To talk."

I laugh humorlessly. "You can get out now."

He sits down. Dude-

"I'm sor-"

"I know. You always are." I cut him off quickly.

"I mean it." He insists.

"I know you do, Collin."

"I know we just got back but we've had some plans change. We're leaving for Eureka, Canada, tomorrow."

My jaw drops. "Isn't that one of the coldest places in the world?"

He nods. "Yep, so dress warm."

He stands to leave. "Wait, why so suddenly?"

"It's not your concern. Just some business. I'll see you tomorrow." And then he leaves.

Not long after he leaves, Natalie comes in and sits next to me on my bed.

"The boys are great and all, but I'm guessing you could use some girl time. I know I could." I laugh at that.

"You're correct. I could really use some girl time, actually."

I'm laying in my bed so she snuggled up next to me, draping the blanket over us and turning off the lights.

She sees my phone and points to Isabella. "Tell me about her. If you don't mind."

I smile. "Not at all." My face lights up, getting to talk about her.

"She's my older sister. She's 20, she'll be 21 soon. She works three jobs so I wouldn't have to get one and I could focus on school. She always made sure to help me with my homework and made sure I always had good grades and was doing well. She was my best friend. She's such a good person and is so kind and loving. I know she'll never stop looking for me. Ever."

Natalie rubs my shoulder. "Tell me about the little one."

Again, I smile. "That's dizzy. I have no clue why our parents named her Dizzy. Well, actually I do. It's because they liked how our nicknames sounded together. Anyway, she's 7, well she'll be 8 soon. She is so funny and bubbly and just joyful. She has the best smile and the cutest blonde curls. She looks a lot like my sister and I. We all kinda have the same features. We kinda mirror our mother, honestly. She's just adorable and my sister and I dedicate all our free time to her." I explain.

"Just like Isa was with me, I'm like with her. I make sure she's doing her and making sure she has good grades and just doing well overall, even though she's still young. Gosh, I miss them both."

"What about your brother?" She asks.

"My brother was amazing. He got-" I cough. "He died when I was young. I miss him a lot."

"Tell me about your parents." Natalie suggests and I sigh.

"Well, let's see." I say, not knowing exactly where to start.

"My mother was an amazing person who would do anything for her family. She was kind and was always willing to help people. She adored my sister and I. She only knew Dizzy for 3 days. After those three days there was a complication and she died. My sister and I were crushed. Izzy is so young yet she asks if we hate her for killing our mother. We don't blame her at all and I really hope she doesn't blame herself. Especially as she gets older."

Nah agrees. "You are very good sister." I thank her.

"Then there's my dad. Isa and I lie about him when we talk to Izzy. She doesn't need to know who he really was. We say when he was around it was always really fun. It wasn't. Not one bit. However, we didn't lie about him not being around much. He wasn't, however when he was around it sucked." I admit.

"He was a complete and total dick to everyone around him. Me, my sister, my brother, my mom, even when she was pregnant he'd still put his hands on her. He disgusts me. I hate sharing blood with him. After my mom died he started drinking more, but this time he was around more. After three years he got in a wreck and died. Isabella legally adopted Izzy and I and now we all live in a small house. They live in a small house." I quietly correct myself.

Natalie hugs me tightly. "I'm sorry, Liza."

"Yeah. Me too."