"Ouch," America commented.

"I like her, she likes you," Pietro pointed out looking at his sister who was blushing a bit.

"We have serious business to attend to," Strange stated as they looked at him, "have you been told of what we're up against?"

"Another witch?" the twin asked.

"It's a bit more than that," Wong told him as Pietro looked at him.

They explained the whole thing to the Maximoff in great detail, Wong even added sorcerer's magic as they explained the Mind Stone's involvement with this; Cecellia tried not to react that much. Wanda then used her magic to explain Agatha through memories and then the boys, Tommy and Billy.

"You two had twins in another universe?" Pietro asked staring at the memories in the red magic as Wanda and Cecellia both nodded.

"And a baby girl named Magda on the way..." Cecellia added as she shyly looked to the side.

Pietro just muttered, "wow," smiling at the name remembering their mother.

"Where am I in these Multiverses?" He asked, Wanda frowned and looked down, Cecellia just frowned too looking at Wanda, "what is it?"

"Pietro... You died in the universe where Cecellia has the Mind Stone and where I brought her back," Wanda admitted.

His face fell not expecting that, "show it to me," she shook her head refusing but then he said, "show me! Please, Wanda."

Cecellia wanted to comfort Wanda knowing she didn't want to relive this but she had to as she conjured the memory of his death and her reaction in that universe...

Cecellia felt her heart break at the look on other Wanda's face when she lost her brother as she stepped up behind her and grabbed her hand unable not to.

Wanda squeezed it needing the comfort as Pietro's face contorted for a moment before speeding away for a moment.

"Give him time," Wanda told Strange and Wong.

They just nodded.

After a bit Strange decided to track Agatha which does take quite a bit of time, he suggested getting some rest considering the time was late, Cecellia and Wanda were both wide awake thanks to just waking up from that deep sleep that they just went through.

"You okay?" Cecellia asked Wanda as she walked down the staircase to where Wanda was sitting on them.

She shrugged, "I'm managing, Pietro needed to see it, I just wish he'd talk to me about it..." She admitted.

"He will when he's ready," she gave her advice.

"Thank you for comforting me when it went down," Wanda sent a smile toward her.

Cecellia smiled back, "of course, I knew you needed it."

"Is that a part of your gifts?" she asked.

"Kind of, I'm an Elemental, right? So, I can wield the Elements, all the Elements, even the Spirit," the Elemental explained to her.

Wanda smiled, "that's really... Comforting actually," she just looked down for a second, "what do you think we'll dream tonight? The universe where I created a world where you are alive again or the one where we are a family?"

"I don't know, but I just know that I'm glad I don't have to go through this alone," Cecellia said with a soft smile.

They went to bed shortly after that, to the rooms in the Sanctum that Strange gave them, they fell asleep thinking of eachother and what they could possibly dream of in these different universes...

Cecellia's pregnancy was going by rather quickly just like the first one that they had where Wanda carried the twins so they kind of knew what to expect here.

So here she was in labor after not that long, Wanda was a nervous wreck and so were the twins but Cecellia had to be the strong one (even though she is the one giving birth right now). She did her breathing as Wanda remembered it as well, once calmed, she even calmed down the boys who didn't know what to do so she told them just to go to their rooms for now.

"It's going to be alright, okay, my love?" Wanda told her as she tried to keep her calm but it really wasn't working out.

"Should we get a doctor?" Cecellia asked nervously.

"Right," Wanda nodded in agreement, "I'll be right back, I promise," she kissed her before running out the door and flying away!

Cecellia tried to keep comfortable but it wasn't that easy... That was when the boys came downstairs even though they were told to stay upstairs, "mom? Are you okay? We wanted to check on you," Billy said.

"Oh, honey," Cecellia said as she touched Billy's head before kissing the side of Tommy's head, "I'm doing alright, just trying to stay calm and relaxed, just waiting for your mother to get back with the doctor."

They both sat down with her as she smiled at them, "we'll wait with you," Tommy told her as Billy nodded in agreement.

And they did until Wanda got back with the doctor; she came in with Doctor Strange who had delivered Tommy and Billy as well.

"Let's get her upstairs in one of the rooms," Doctor Strange said.

Wanda nodded she walked over, "boys, what did I say?" she asked although with a smile.

"We wanted to make sure mom was okay," Billy explained.

Tommy nodded, "and then she said she was waiting for you and Doctor Strange, we wanted to wait with her."

Wanda just smiled wider, "good boys," she caressed both their cheeks before she picked up Cecellia and carried her upstairs, Doctor Strange followed.

The boys then followed afterward.

"We can use the guest room," Wanda suggested as he nodded, she carried and put Cecellia on the bed inside there.

After a long delivery, Cecellia delivered a baby girl and they named her Magda... "Congratulations," Doctor Strange told them.

"Thank you," Cecellia told him sincerely.

Cecellia just smiled down widely at her baby daughter as she loved her new addition to the family already; she was precious... "Hi..."

"You did amazing, my love," Wanda told her before kissing her.

Cecellia woke up sitting up with a bit of sweat... "Okay... Birth." She reacted in the only way she could, she wondered what Wanda was thinking, now she was thinking if the spell for tracking was done. Time to get up.

Wanda woke up smiling but she frowned when she realized it was just a dream, she closed her eyes in sadness, but at least Cecellia's here... She remembered what she said. "Maybe they're what we're fated to have." She really does hope that is true.

They both got up and went to Strange they saw eachother and both nodded when they met eyes, "so you saw the same?" Cecellia asked.

"Yeah," Wanda nodded, "do you think Strange delivered Tommy and Billy in every universe?" she asked her.

"Maybe," she wondered as well, "maybe we'll get our answer, do you think he finished the spell to track where Agatha is?"

"It's finished."

They both jumped, even the telepath, as Strange was behind them. Wanda was distracted with Cecellia so she didn't realize Strange or his mind... She just looked at him wondering if he heard their conversation about him.

"I delivered your babies in another universe?" He asked.

They both nodded sheepishly.

Strange just shrugged at that as he said, "I FOUND HER."