Chapter 13

When they finally reached the door of the cabin a loud creak was made when the door slowly opened revealing a pure dark room, as the three all looked at each other they could hear each other's nervous breathing, Lucy can see the fear in Blake's and Liam's eyes she even heard Liam swallows hard before entering the cabin. each step they take a sound of creaking wooden floor board was made." Okay, here's the plan, Fallon is probably upstairs with the bride, you two get Fallon and see if she's still with us I'll handle the bride." Lucy explained to the two. But Blake questioned her "But what about the groom?" lucy replied to him "Don't worry his on our side."

They all walk up the stairs and when they reach the hall Liam asked "What room?" when the last door on the right opened on its own "is that the answer you were looking for" Blake asked rhetorically before following Lucy to the room.

Upon entering, just like last time, Lucy saw the bride standing at the window, she wasn't fully facing her as her body was slightly turned her hands were resting on her front dress, she looked at the three and released a creepy smile while tilting her head. As creeped out by the smile Liam turned his sight to the other corner of the room where he immediately saw Fallon laying on the floor, her dress was different from her physical form, her outfit looked like the one she wore when she got stuck at the loft.

Liam thought for a minute and wondered if she had already been there ever since the loft incident. The bride saw his stare at Fallon, she wanted to play with the couple's feelings so she lifted her hand and aim at Fallon, she flipped her hands up making Fallon raise from the ground, the bride then lifted two fingers making Fallon's head fall back, Liam felt his stomach turn upside down as he saw her wife's face, Fallon had her eyes wide open but the colored of her pupils were now light grey, some dark purple veins were popping from underneath of her eyes and her mouth were so dry it was starting to crack, her hair lost its luster and her skin were now greyish-green. "Fallon!" Liam tried to run towards his wife but was thrown over the room. The bride slowly walks up to Fallon and places her hand by the shoulder, she puts her Head near Fallon's face and without breaking eye contact with Blake the bride stuck her tongue out and licks Fallon's face, sending shivers on his spine, he couldn't just stand there and watch how the bride do disgusting things to his daughter, so he tried to grab the nearest object he could reach and tried to hit the bride but as he was about to hit her, she stuck out her hand and push him to the wall just like she did to Lucy when she first encountered the bride.

Amelia held Fallon by the neck tightly making her choke she was about to suck the life out of Fallon When Lucy interfered.

Lu: I order you to stop demon! ( The bride snapped her neck around to face Lucy) for so long you have used and abused this girl! But that ends now. (The bride just glared at her, giving her an amused grin) your name gives me dominion over you demon! And I do know your name, you are Amelia! (Upon hearing her name, Amelia started to burn, making her release Fallon from her grip)

"AHHHHH"

Fallon dropped to the floor so Liam quickly crawled just to reach her, he pulled her to the side, and embrace her.

Lu: In the name of the Father... and the son...and the holy spirit! I condemn you back in HELLLL!!! (She shouted, As Amelia continued to burst into Flames, Blake was released from the wall and dropped to the floor they watched how Amelia was pulled back to the hell where she belongs)

Blake stood up and tried to process what he had seen he walk up to Lucy's side and shared a look," Is that it?... is it over?" Blake questioned Lucy, but before Lucy could answer they were quickly cut off by Liam's voice.

L: Fallon?! Hey baby please talk to me( her eyes were open but she wasn't blinking or moving) W-we're * he was already crying* here...(his breath was shaky)Fal...

B: Why isn't she moving?

Lu: She's still under the bride's control... But how? the bride is gone...( Tap, tap, tap footsteps were heard behind them)

Creekkkkk... Blake and Lucy turned around to face the person at the door, it was the groom standing in front of them looking straight at Lucy.

B: Oh my god Is that the figure you have been seeing for the past weeks?!

L: Yeah...

B: Wait in the article it's said he was stabbed 17 times.

L: So?

B: It didn't say anything about him not having eyes or a slit mouth.

And just then Lucy realize something it was the groom all along...

In a flash, Lucy saw Marcus' life in his own eyes.

November 27, 1978

Marcus was in the attic chanting the book of the devil. Black candles were everywhere and his pet cat was lying beside him.

As he continued to say the devil's word the cross in the middle of the room suddenly turned upside down and started to flame.

Marcus pulled out the shiny peach diamond ring and placed it in the middle of the pentagon and repeated his chant, he softly petted his cat and lifted it, he held it in the neck and grabbed a pocket knife, and slit its neck he let the blood to drop on the ring and continued to chant, as he says the last word of the devil's word the ring turned into a glowing violet black for a second and returned to its natural color. he place the ring back in the box place put it in his pocket, he then took a rope to tie his dead cat and hung it near the altar. After he had tied the dead cat he wiped his bloody hands and took a piece of paper and pen and started to write a letter, "My love, please forgive me..." After he had finished the fake letter he went downstairs to prepare for their wedding.

As the couple got home Marcus led Amelia to the attic saying he has a surprise waiting for her, Amelia was so grateful to his husband that she eagerly went up their attic just to be surprised by the gory scene in that part of that house, she was terrified at the things she was seeing she tried to step back but Marcus was already standing behind her, he grabbed her by the neck and strangled her to death.

M: I'm sorry Amelia, but I promise you, someday we will find a soul and body to replace our position in hell but for now we need to wait... I love you.

He said to his dead wife, he then grabbed a knife and made Amelia hold it so that the police will see her hand prints and not his, he then hung Amelia in the attic, and after that, he went downstairs to prepare to kill himself, every stab he did was a tribute to his wife...

Lucy gasped as she snapped back to the present time.

Lu: Because it's his punishment... ( She says to herself)

Lucy now knows that the bride was just a victim by the groom and just wants to escape his hand that's why it wanted Fallon, Amelia needed Fallon's soul as a replacement for her position in hell beside her demonic husband, which in doing so it made her the demon they knew off.

B: What?

L: What do you mean punishment?!

Before Lucy could explain the groom suddenly rush beside her and whispered " I told you she's mine now and. so. are. you" he smirked before he let out a creepy laugh, His laugh made Lucy tense up, she swing her arms beside her as she tried to hit him.

L: Whoa Lucy what the hell! (He said as he duck his head to avoid Lucy's arm, The figure wasn't there in the room anymore.)

Lu: We need to get out now!

B: But what about Fallon she's not herself yet.

Lu: It's fine! we could still bring her back to her body but for now, we need to move before he comes back.

Plot twist! The groom did it! do you think they'll be able to return to the real world? and do you think Fallon would be back to herself?... hope you guys would stick around and find out what's going to happen, anyways dynasty day today can't wait to watch this episode. hope you guys like this chapter, please don't forget to vote at the end.