Chapter 3

A day before the wedding:

It was the wedding rehearsal and Fallon and Liam seem pretty busy in their wedding preparation.

Liam was fitting some suits in their living room while Fallon was in their bedroom feeling up her engagement ring while thinking about the nightmares she keeps having.

knock! knock!

Her thought was cut out by Sam walking into their room.

S: So how's the lovely bride-to-be?

F: She's feeling terrified at the moment. ( She referred to herself as she kept on playing with her ring)

S: Really? How come?

F: Cuz between the cake topper being shattered and the church having indoor rain, I can't help it to think that the rehearsal dinner would be a total disaster. ( Fallon uses her wedding as an excuse)

S: Relax it's going to be fine besides it's going to happen at my hotel so I can assure you that everything is going to plan. ( he rubs the side of her arms)

F: I sure hope so...( Sam noticed Fallon kept on playing with her ring)

S: Do you need that to be re-size? It looks like it's a little bit big for you.

F: Hmm? ( she looks at her hand and realizes what she had been doing) No, no don't be ridiculous It's a perfect fit.

During the rehearsal dinner, Fallon kept replacing some ornaments on the table believing it will help her have Goodluck.

As they try to keep things on schedule Fallon keeps seeing A woman wearing a white dress in every corner she looks mouthing the words " He's coming... " but every time she tries to come near it, it would disappear as if It wasn't there in the first place.

When the night was finally over and their dinner was successfully ruined, she decided to go home by herself, as she drove back to the manor, a faint sound lingered in her ear."Stop..." She heard a light voice, she furrowed her eyes as she tried to convince herself it was nothing but the wind but then she heard it again, she still choose to avoid the sound, Fallon slightly tightened her grip on the steering wheel and looks at her side view mirrors to check if there's a car up ahead of her but the voice spoke again this time even louder "STOP! "making her step on the breaks and stopping the car in the middle of the road, as she felt her seatbelt tugging her back she took a glace on her rare view mirror and saw the woman wearing a veil in a white dress again and she was crying but instead of tears, blood was falling from her eyes " You're next " she immediately turned around to see look at the back of her car but the girl was gone.

.

.

.

.

.

Back to the present:

Fallon sat alone admiring the reflection of the moon from the lake when suddenly she saw a movement near the water, her curiosity got the best of her so she decided to take a look at it, Fallon stood up from her seat and walk towards the lake where the water keeps rippling over and over as if someone had thrown rock on it, as she reaches the edge of the grass the water suddenly became steady and quiet, she felt confuse cuz she was sure that the water had made small ripples, she closes her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath where she immediately regretted it, as her eyes opened the first thing she saw in the water was the reflection of the woman wearing a wedding dress on her wedding rehearsal, the bride was looking at her, Fallon' reaction made her fell on her back as she was trying to run away but she instantly stops when she saw the Dark figure standing to where she was headed.