chapter 4

Hours before the wedding:

Liam was at the dining table writing his vows to Fallon, while everyone has their own assigned task for the big wedding, the couple keeps a safe distance from each other before the wedding starts even those they both agreed to not follow some of the other traditions they still tried to make their wedding a memorable one.

As Liam focuses on finding the right word to say at his wedding he notices a white veil on the floor in the hall he figured that maybe that was Fallon's veil, so stood up and went to pick it up.

He went to find Kirby to pass it to his soon-to-be-wife but while walking to the hall he saw someone wearing what it seems to be a white gown going inside the wine cellar thinking about what the person wearing, he assumes that was Fallon, ready for their wedding. He called out her name to give her veil back but since they were keeping distance he knocks on the door and called out her name." Hey Fal, I know we talk about staying away from each other before the wedding but I found your veil out of the hall, I figured maybe the staff had dropped it so I just want to give it to you" she didn't answer but the door did open so Liam covered his eyes and stand outside the door while he stuck his hands inside the room to give her headpiece back, as he felt her hand taking the veil he notices her hand were cold"Whoa... you okay? your hand feels cold" he keeps holding her hand trying to make it warm "I guess it's better to have cold hands than cold feet" he chuckled on his own joke but fallon didn't had a reaction to what he said, "Okay I know its not the time to joke around but I'm just trying to make you feel better okay?" Fallon still didn't answer " Fal?" he took his hand off his eyes and slightly push the door open but her hand quickly pulled away, wanting to know what was wrong with his soon-to-be-wife he continued to open the door but was stopped when he heard Kirby called his name " Liam! there you are, C'mon you need to get dressed, we only got 1 hour before your wedding starts" He nodded at her and ask if she could check out on Fallon since he thinks she was feeling nervous about the wedding. "Don't worry about her she already getting ready upstairs which you should be too now c'mon let's get you all suit up" she pulled Liam upstairs.

While getting dressed He tried to recall what Kirby said about Fallon getting ready upstairs, he find it odd that Fallon would already be upstairs when she was just holding hands with him down at the wine cellar before Kirby arrived.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ad- Adam K- Kirby

An- Anders S- Sam

B- Blake C- Crystal

Back to the present

Fallon took the time to get ready and ask for a family meeting in the living room to explain what she had been seeing and hearing for the last couple of months and more importantly what had happened to her and Liam throughout the whole week.

As Blake, Crystal, Sam, Adam, Kirby, and Anders were called out by the couple, Kirby, Sam, And Adam were the only ones who went into the living room.

F: Where's Blake and crystal? they should be here.

Ad: Father and Crystal are in his office, having to discuss the PPA proposal -( Fallon didn't let Adam finish what he was saying as she left to get Blake and Crystal which made Liam and the others ran after her, She barges into Blake's office which she had found the two and Andres, talking)

F: Why the hell are you in here and not in the living room, I told you we need a family meeting now!

B: Fallon just gives us a minute we just need to finish this proposal then after this I am able to hear whatever you have to say.