chapter 1

Fallon's pov:

"What am I gonna do now?" I questioned myself while sitting alone on a bench outside of a courthouse.

While looking at the abyss a guy holding a helmet walks up to me "Bad driver's license photo?... Trust me can't be worst than mine" he said to me before sitting beside me and offering me what it looks like a used tissue. Even on the verge of crying, I looked up to see his face and declined his offer.

F: Cute... But it's gonna take more than a diseased tissue to clean up the mess I made...

L:( puts the tissue back into his pocket)

That's when I suddenly had an Idea.

Maybe he can actually help me...

F: Are you in the market?

L: For what?

F: The biggest payday of your life...

.

.

.

.

.

4 YEARS LATER...

It was a gloomy night at the Carrington Manor A dark tall figure lurked outside Fallon's window, as a thunderstorm can be heard all over the mansion, a big wind blows the drapes over the balcony, and flashes of light are shown as the lightning struck, the heavy rain started to pour down.
As the mansion was filled with silence only loud footsteps can be heard from the hallway of every room, every step became louder and louder as if it was closer to Fallon's room.

RUMBLE!

Fallon was startled by the sound of the storm, she sat up and looked at her husband who was sleeping heavily, she tried to shake him awake but he just groaned and rolled over to his other side, she rolled her eyes and let out a frustrated breath when a figure caught her eye in the dark corner of their room," Hello? Who's there?" it was staring at them and smiling " Look I don't care who the hell you are but if you don't show yourself I will call security to drag your ass out of my room"The figure steps closer to the light. Fallon's eyes widened as she saw the dark figure " You again?!?"

SHUTTER!

she quickly turns her head to look at her window where she saw the broken picture frame on the floor, she shut her eyes, exhale, and slightly sided her head but when she turns to look back to the figure in the corner it was already gone...

She woke up with a bit of sweat and heavy breathing. She looked at Liam who was still sleeping, she swallowed hard while furrowing and blinking her eyes making a confused look "who was that? And why the hell is he always butting in my dreams " She placed her hands on her face and racked her hair back, She looked at the time on her phone. it was only 3:00 o'clock in the morning she grabbed her bedcovers and tossed them to Liam's side and put down her legs as took one last glance at the corner where she saw the figure and then Liam." Easy, Fallon, it was just a horrible nightmare" she tried to convince herself.

Fallon's Pov:

I stood outside my balcony drinking tea, waiting for the sun to raise, just thinking about that stupid nightmare I had earlier when I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. I smiled and held tighter to his arms " You're up early... again" he whispered softly to my ear " Hmm... I really couldn't sleep " I turned to face him and lay my cup down, we looked at each other for a moment "can you believe it's been 4 years since we met". He says while kissing my hand, I let out a small giggle" Yeah, well we don't need to count the years that we had an on and off faking-ish marriage or relationship, after all, it's not the best part of our relationship" he responded with a chuckle " I do agree with that, *sighed* so c'mon let's go back inside... There's still time for us to rest -" he offered me but I quickly turned down.