Chapter 7

In the morning

As the sun peeks through the window, Liam slowly opened his eyes and his lips grow a smile as he saw his wife sleeping peacefully by his side. He kissed her head and whispered in her ear "morning baby" slightly raised his body and stroked Fallon's hair to see her face but to his shock when a large chunk of hair came off, the fact that he saw the face gave him a small heart attack, it was the bride that was laying beside him, AHHH! he quickly pushed himself making him stumble down the bed.

F: LIAM!( She glanced down at the bed to look at him) Are you okay?! Why'd you screamed?

L: The - it was- she was...(She waited for him to at least finish one sentence) we really need to get some help!

F: What Help?

L: About the bride situation, It's not safe for you if we don't try to get rid of that bride or That dark figure they might get you again!

F:  Babe calm down it's 7:00 o clock in the morning, we literally just woke up. There's no rush.

L: There's no- Fal, What's going on, yesterday morning you were so eager to tell your family so that they can help us and now you're acting as if it's not a big deal anymore, is there something that I'm not seeing here?

F: What? no, it's just...*sigh* I'm really getting tired of this thing and I just want it to stop and I figured maybe if we just ignore them then they'll just eventually stop. ( A tear was forming in Fallon's eye)

L: Come here( he opened his arms to hug her) I know you're tired Fal, but I can't see you get hurt anymore It's not normal, you're not normal anymore, you've gotten skinner in less than a week you got bruises all over your body. Fallon, I'm scared that if we let this keep up then something really bad might happen to you.

F: But Liam--

L: Fal, please...

F: Fine but what kinda help do we need?.

L: Thank you, now what we need is to get up and get dressed, Blake said we should go to the hospital today, to get you all check-ups.

F: The hospital? Is that really necessary? I mean sure if that's what you want but I don't really see the point.

L: Blake's not convinced about the bride and the dark figure.

F: He thinks I'm crazy?! Urghhh! I can't believe that my own father thinks I'm crazy.

L: Well in his defense you did say it was just in our heads.

F: Well... Okay, fine, I see your point but you said you saw it too which means I'm not crazy, so why won't he believe us.

L: He'sjust probably making sure about our situation, but Fal?

F: Yeah?

L: Are you sure you don't remember anything that happened to you inside the loft? You're not hiding anything, are you?

F: Liam... I really don't remember anything but about last night before you went into a trance...

L: Yeah?

F: The bride whispered to me... I saw her through the screen of the laptop but before I could figure out what she was trying to say you called my name and then you went into a trance.

L: Hmm, maybe it's best if you don't listen to her anymore, and try to avoid being alone, just for a while, we don't want to repeat what happened inside the loft.

F: Okay... So do we really need to go to the hospital?

L: Yeah, might as well get your bruises check-up, especially your leg. ( He kisses her head).